Thursday, February 25, 2016

Fashion Post: Styling My Joni Jeans (3 ways)

original image here

I was seeing many girls wearing it, celebrities are wearing it so why not jump into the band wagon right?

I love wearing jeans since high school. It has been my go to if I am going out, going to church or even going to work. You can dress is down or dress it up in any ways you like. I did a post on how I would style these jeans here. Now I will be showing you photos of me styling these babies. I hope that you will enjoy reading through the post.

I really love this staircase!
muscle tee @_shestyles_ | joni jeans @thedollhouseshopsandals Mendrez | scarf my mum's
necklace @standoutfabshoppe | bag @nikzieshopwatch - 168 Divisoria Mall | paracord bracelets @broshoponline
photos taken by: Nybel Savillo | photos taken at: SM MegaMall Fashion Hall

I bought mine from different shops on Instagram. The first pair that I bought is a pair of light wash jeans and it is from The Doll House Shop. They are selling these for 650php and I bought it in XL. I thought it wouldn't fit me but actually it was a tad big for me but I really liked the color. I wore it when I went out with Ney, that time when we watched The Hunger Games, and the fit was okay. It did not flatter me at all, but that is okay, I can work with that. In this look I wore a muscle tee that I tucked in the pants. It is a good thing that the print was placed in the chest area which made it a perfect pair with these high-waisted jeans. Pairing these babies with muscle tees is my favorite way of styling them.

had to pose fast because people are coming to cross the bridge
laser-cut shirt Zalora | joni jeans @thedollhouseshop | shoes Boardwalk
necklace Born Pretty Store | floral cap Divisoria | bag @nikzieshop | paracord bracelet @broshoponline
photos taken by: Karl Paolo (KVPhotography) photos taken at: The Church on the Hill, Caleruega

I bought another pair of the jeans from My Pink Tiara because I wanted to have a pair of dark wash jeans. The pair that I was constantly wearing, which has a dark wash, already faded so I decided to buy a new one. This I bought in the size L and it fits me perfectly like a glove. This pair is my favorite because of the color and the fit as well. I prefer dark wash jeans because for me it's the most versatile jean color to work with. This pair was sold for 490php which is way cheaper than the first pair that I bought but is the same brand. I wore it recently when we went to Caleruega. I wore this laser cut shoulder shirt with the dark wash jeans and I rolled it up so that I won't be too constricted. I wore it like a regular pair of jeans and pairing my slip-ons, this is such a comfortable look.

tee bench | joni jeans @nikzieshop | shoes 168 Divisoria Mall |
plaid shirt 168 Divisoria Mall | bag LaLa | watch Unisilver Time
photos taken by: Maria Kheith Closa | photos taken at: Ayala Triangle Gardens

The last pair that I bought is from Nikzie Shop and it retails at 680php in their shop. I don't have any jeans in black (only a pair of jeggings) so when I saw that they sell it in black I bought one right away. I know that it is more expensive but I really love their shop so I just went for it. I also got it in large and I fell in love. The only issue that I have with this pair is that whenever I wash it, the soap gets to stick to it and I am having problems washing it off but whatevs. I also got this in L, but the strange thing is this pair is too snug on me. (it's either too small or I just gained weight) Here is the full details of my outfit, just in case you would want to check it out.

These are bits of my outfits using the Joni inspired jeans that I bought. These are just simple looks that I put together wearing these fab jeans. I know that they will be out of style next year, but we'll never know.

“I wish I had invented blue jeans. They have expression, modesty, sex appeal, simplicity - all I hope for in my clothes.”
 Yves Saint Laurent quotes (French fashion designer, b.1940)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...