Monday, December 14, 2015

OOTD: Rebel Chic & A Little Update


Here it is, finally.

So, my girlfriend and I went to Ayala Triangle Gardens last November 26th to watch the dancing light show. It was so amazing. The way the lights danced with the music is mind blowing. It was my first time seeing the show and I am glad that we watched it. They hold this show every Christmas season and people are flocking from everywhere just to see the lights and it was worth it.


It was a warm evening so I decided to wear a shirt. I just wanted to be comfortable and since we were there already, I decided to do a shoot for my OOTD. It has been a while since I last posted one and that night was the perfect place and time to do one. It is a good thing that my girlfriend is very supportive and she agreed to take photos of me.

I just love this bag, thanks to my cousin for sending this :D

There are a lot of spots there that is perfect to do shoots and all but I was too shy to strike a pose. I have a few photos and my girlfriend had tons of photos. She was so comfortable posing and me, being such a good girlfriend, took all of her photos so that she can post it on her Facebook profile.

tee bench | joni jeans @nikzieshop | shoes 168 Divisoria Mall |
plaid shirt 168 Divisoria Mall | bag LaLa | watch Unisilver Time
photos taken by: Maria Kheith Closa | photos taken at: Ayala Triangle Gardens

Honestly, it is nice to just pose in front of the camera, but we were using my phone, and ignore the world around you. It feels great to finally let it all out and just show what I got. I may not be good at making faces or doing poses but it was a great experience. I may do it more often if time permits.

#pokerface
sorry for the blurry photo

I gained weight since I moved to Makati. It has been three month since I moved, I just got tired of traveling from Cavite to Taguig so I decided to look for an apartment near the office. It is only 5 minutes away from my office so the travel time is way shorter than my 3 hour travel from home. Although I am missing my family and cats while am in Makati, I have to be more independent because I am working already. I do go home during weekends and I am making sure that I am making the most out of those two days at home in Cavite.

and i had my hair dyed too. :D

So far, life has been good to me and I thank God for everything. And I would also want to thank all of you for all the love that you have given me and my blog since the beginning. I will be doing a giveaway soon, I am just completing what gifts to include in there before I post it. God bless all of you!!!

“Don't be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.” 
― Rumi, The Essential Rumi



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...