Thursday, November 13, 2014

Polyvore Post: How I style Joni Jeans

edited image from Tumblr

Let us play with one of this years trends, the joni jeans.

I will share five (5) looks that I put together that revolves around the hip and trendy Joni Jeans. I have been seeing people sporting these jeans. I bought one online and I am loving how sleek it is. The way it wraps your hips is just flawless. You can dress it down and even dress it up for important events or occasions. I used Polyvore to come up with the five looks. I hope you enjoy.


The Casual Look

I would totally wear this casual look if I will be hanging out with my friends or just out and about. Keeping it classy with booties on, you can never go wrong with them. This outfit is so comfortable because you are not all wrapped up in tight clothing. The floral top paired with these joni jeans is such a great duo, matched with these accessories and the bag completes the whole look.

The Comfy Scout

For those days when you are just too lazy to dress up, this will be the perfect look for you. I would definitely sport this look while running errands or going to an amusement park. Keeping yourself warm with a scarf is also a must, especially in those cold countries.

The Office Girl

A look for an interview, a classy party or even a date. I just love how a crisp white shirt goes well with jeans. The bow detail on the shirt makes it classy too. Wearing a bright red lip will also make this look so glamorous.

The Ba Na Na Na

Who doesn't love minions right? This outfit says it all and I will totally wear this anywhere. I am also looking forward to their movie, that will be epic. (sorry for the random thought!)

The Girly Glam

I will wrap up this post with a glam look that you can wear on a date or a night out with the girls. A peplum top will give you shape and the joni jeans will just suck up those legs and make you look sexier. You don't need to show off a lot of skin to look sexy.

Thank you for reading this post my dear subscribers. I will try to do OOTD posts too, I just need someone to take photos of me or just buy the clicker because I badly need it. Still thank you for all of the love and support. I love you all! God bless.

“Fashion is what you’re offered four times a year by designers. And style is what you choose.”
— Lauren Hutton



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...