Thursday, March 31, 2016

Cozy in the Cubicle

original image found here

Work, work, work, work, work.

Working in the office doesn't mean that you have to look boring. You have to break out of that cubicle and show off those awesome outfits. For most women, just like myself, it is more comfortable to wear pants than skirts. I was able to come up with outfits around great pairs of pants that every woman needs in her wardrobe. I hope that these sets will help you with dressing up for work.

You can never go wrong with a great pair of women's dress pants. It is classy and is perfect for work. I chose a crisp white chiffon sleeveless top for this look because I want it to be comfortable also. A great black blazer with leather accents will add a little rugged vibe to the look. I just love the contrast of textures in this look just to break out of the usual black and white ensemble and with the addition of this pair of pumps with red accent will definitely turn heads.

The next look that I put together revolves around this pair of palazzo pants.I chose this cream colored pair because it is so feminine and classy. The black off-shoulder cropped top adds depth in this monochromatic look. I can definitely see someone with authority sporting this look. It says boss but in a subtle way, it won't intimidate the people around her. Very fab!


This next set really fit me perfectly. I picked a pair of high-waist cream pants topped with a striped peplum shirt. It will show off the waist perfectly and a comfy cover up. Add a preppy pair of black ballet flats and you are off. It is something that you can put together in a snap especially if you are in a hurry. It is effortless but chic at the same time. Perfect for women who doesn't have too much time in dressing up but still wants to look awesome.





For those days that it is cold but you still want to look classy, here is the outfit for you. These cigarette tuxedo pants are divine. I love the crisp lines that will help elongate those sexy legs. Throw on a pretty top and a thick jacket and you are good to go. Who says that you can't look good in a coat right?


This last look revolves around the basic pair of jeans. I dressed it up with a chiffon top and a classy cropped white jacket. You can use it at the office and you can run errands with it as well. Since I chose these comfortable pair of loafers with cut out design, you can walk for miles. Wearing jeans don't have to be the generic, you can definitely wear them at work and make it look like a knock out!


You can find a great pair of pants anywhere but if you are looking for a one stop shop, I have the answer for you. Betabrand is a great website where you can find what you need. You can browse their women's pants page and choose your perfect pair. Check them out and view their huge collection of clothes.

I hope that you enjoyed reading as much as I did doing this post. God bless!

“Fashion is what you’re offered four times a year by designers. And style is what you choose.”
— Lauren Hutton






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...