Friday, June 15, 2018

Lifetime Bucket List

image found here

Hello there! I have come up with a lifetime bucket list with no deadlines, I just need to savor and enjoy it.

I have checked one off of my 2017 bucket list and I am proud of the result. I have lost 3 kg during the three months that I have been on a strict Keto diet. Now, I am sticking to lazy Keto because I want to ease my way into a new diet plan that I have yet to research. This is my 2017 bucket list and it is sad that I haven't done any of the other ones on that list.

image found here

Have my brows tinted. There are changes to this bucket list, just like the first item which is undergoing microblading. I have seen reviews and testimonials about the procedure but I am still not convinced enough to commit but then I stumbled upon this video. It was Mykie of Glam & Gore on Youtube and she had the same brow situation as me. Sparse, thin and naked like eyebrows frame our faces. She tried brow tinting and the result was amazing. I was told by a friend that there are salons here in the Philippines that offers this service and that it could last from 2 - 3 weeks or more depending on the pigments. It is way cheaper than microblading and is not gonna hurt. I will find a way to save for this or maybe do it myself, who knows.

image found here

Go to Palawan. I still want to go to Palawan, but this time, with my girlfriend. I don't think I can go off on my own, besides it is our first year together and we need to celebrate it. I have always wanted to travel with a partner because I know that I will enjoy and make good memories with her. In Palawan, we'll be able to see the Underground River, snap a ton of pics, go on adventures and I want to try eating a tamilok.

image found here

Dye my hair gray. I still want my hair to be dyed gray. I know that the color have passed its time but I really like how it looked like. I have had my fair share of bleaching and the endless trips to salons to change my hair color but this is my ultimate goal. Once I muster the strength to do it, I will gladly post updates.

image found here

Learn how to drive. Well, I will just copy this from my old bucket list. I guess this has been one of my goals for the longest time. I am the only person in my family who doesn't know how to drive. I don't even know how to ride a bicycle. I need to save up for a legit driving lesson. In the future, having my own car is one of my goals so I might as well own it and learn how to drive as soon as I can.

image found here

Go to Singapore with my brothers. I will also copy this one. I have been to SG with my mum and her friends but I want to go back with my brothers so that we'll be able to spend more time at Universal Studios because I know that they will enjoy it. I also want to try out the extreme rides and I know that my brothers will be more than willing to go with me. Also, my youngest brother will enjoy taking pictures of the sights and scenes there.

image found here

Get inked (still). I still want to get myself inked because I want to tell a story artwork in my body. At first I was looking at simple black ink on my knuckles but then it will probably going to hurt. I then looked at watercolor tattoo that are so beautiful but I thought of what they would look like once it fades, I might not like it anymore. I also liked a geometric lion tattoo that I saw on Pinterest and an Alibata (Alibata - the old alphabet of the Philippines) of my last name. I have collected images of tattooes that I want inked on my body and I have yet to pick my first one.


image found here

Get pierced again. I have a total of five ear piercings and I am only using 2 of those holes. The 6th one closed months ago because I have not put earrings in it in ages. I did my research and the piercings that I wanted done would be tragus and inner lobe conch. I am tempted to have a dermal ear piercing but that may be too much for my mum to bear.


image found here

Travel abroad. I want to visit another country with my family or with my girlfriend. Since my trip to SG, with mum and her friends, I ached to board a plane and go out of the country. I will start with countries in Asia and then go from there.  I want to experience different cultures, taste different cuisines and see snow.


image found here

To have a toned abdomen. I hated having a huge abdomen but am too lazy to exercise. I just need to push myself further and focus on not just losing weight but tone my muscles so that my skin won't look saggy. I just want to be confident with my own body and be able to wear clothes that I have always wanted to wear.


image found here

Do legit Cosplay (just once). I have always had a fascination with cosplay and the art involved in it. My grandmother () taught me how to use the sewing machine. I tried dressing up as an anime before for a party at work but it wasn't enough for me. I wanted to experience the grandeur of a legit cosplay convention.


image found here

Own a bookshelf. I have always been a book worm and I know that this is a simple item on my list but this will surely make me happy. My parents are planning on adding an second floor on our house and I am looking forward to having my own room. I can even have an apartment, or condo, of my own and decorate it the way I wanted, who knows what the future would bring. Owning a ton of books is an ultimate dream and displaying them in a bookshelf so that everyone can see my collection, priceless.


image found here

Be a part of the Pride March. I have been openly gay for as long as I could remember but I haven't been a part or joined the pride march. I know that it is not mandatory but I think that being a part of it will make me see the rainbow in a whole new perspective. I will be able to see my #LGBTQIA brothers and sisters collectively in one event and I think that it will really change my life. It will be a great honor to take part in the pride march, maybe next year, who knows.

image found here

Finish college. I wasn't able to finish college because I had to give way to my youngest brother. I also needed to work for my own to help out with the expenses at home. I was able to finish 3 years in college taking up Tourism but I didn't finish it because it is not something that I want, but who takes up courses because of a course they want, only a few. I was told that you can finish up school by doing online courses. I have yet to find the perfect one for me, and once I do, I will finish the remaining subjects under the course that I took in college and go from there. Hoping to finish it before 2020 because I have plans for that year.

I have yet to complete this bucket list and just post random updates throughout the year. I just want to enjoy everything one step at a time and learn new things along the way. I hope that you find this post interesting and leave me a comment what would you want to include in your bucket list. Till next time loves, have a great weekend!


“Without goals, and plans to reach them, you are like a ship that has set sail with no destination.”
— Fitzhugh Dodson



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...