Saturday, June 3, 2017

My Ultimate Bucket List for 2017


image found here
I am ready 2017!

I am back at it again with another bucket list, but this time I want to complete this list before this year ends. I want to try out things and experience new adventures. I am happy with how my life is going right now and I want to reward myself with things that I know will make life worth living. This may sound cliche but #YOLO is the only thing that I can think of when I decided to create this post.

image found here

Try out Microblading. I really want to try out Microblading because I have sparse brows. I look like Mona Lisa without my brows drawn on. I've been seeing mixed reviews about their experience with Microblading but I still want to try it out for the sake of having awesome brows. I want to wake up each morning not worrying about what shape my brows will be and if I will use a pencil or a pomade. For once, I want to be able to walk out the door not thinking about my brows.

image found here

Go to Palawan alone. I have always wanted to travel alone and this year is the right time to do it. I want to start out with travelling around the country and Palawan will be my first stop. The province is well known because of the Underground River and I want to go there. Nature tripping is such a good way to relax and unwind.
image found here

Lose Weight and be healthier. I have gained a ton of weight because of the fact that there are free meals at work and that I am always sitting down. I want to enroll in the gym and discipline myself when it comes to my diet. I need to eat healthier options which made me wonder if I can do a healthy meal subscription. I want to see a better version of myself who is healthier, more disciplined and finally be confident with what I look like.

image found here

Dye my hair gray. I have always wanted to make a bold statement with my hair. I have been through a lot of hair colors and having "granny hair" is my ultimate goal. If I will be able to achieve it this year, it will definitely make me happy. I know that it is hard to maintain but what the heck, I will still go with it.

image found here

Learn the art of contouring. This is quite petty but I really want to nail this one. I have been seeing videos of how to contour but I still don't get it. I can't seem to make it work on me. I am struggling with how to put it, what shade I should use and all. This makes me confused but I know that if I practice more, I will be able to learn and perfect this.

image found here

Learn how to drive. I guess this has been one of my goals for the longest time. I am the only person in my family who doesn't know how to drive. I don't even know how to ride a bicycle. I need to save up for a legit driving lesson. In the future, having my own car is one of my goals so I might as well own it and learn how to drive as soon as I can. Hopefully, before the year ends, I will be able to drive.

image found here

Go back to Singapore with my brothers. I have been to SG with my mum and her friends but I want to go back with my brothers so that we'll be able to spend more time at Universal Studios because I know that they will enjoy it. I also want to try out the extreme rides and I know that my brothers will be more than willing to go with me. Also, my youngest brother will enjoy taking pictures of the sights and scenes there.

image found here

Get inked. I have finally decided that before this year ends I will be getting inked. I need to consider the fact that I serve for the church so it has to be hidden and shouldn't be visible when I wear my white uniform. I want my body to be a canvass of my story, my personality...my life.

That is basically it, my ultimate bucket list for this year. I am pretty sure that I will be able to accomplish this because I have been planning for most of it for months now and I know that these are attainable. wish me luck though. HAHAHA.

Thank you for the love and stay pretty y'all!

”Jobs fill your pockets, but adventures fill your soul.”
– Jaime Lyn



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...