Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Part 1 of Many

original image here

Yey! There is an update with my wishlist and they are good ones. I made an attainable wishlist last November here and I promised for an update on it so here is the first one of many.

I recently purchased the bag that I like at Nikzie Shop where I bought my lovely black studded back. Kenny, in beige, was my second choice and when I had the budget I bought it right away. It was huge enough to fit my things and stylish too. It comes with a detachable sling like the Zara bag. This is bigger than my previous bag which is perfect for me since I bring many things with me. I think that gold studs look cool in a beige/cream canvass.

those studs are to die for
I really like bags that can be used as a handbag and a body/shoulder bag

This next item is such a dream come true and it was actually a surprise when I got it. I was with my mum and dad at the mall to buy snacks and a baby bath tub for my godchild. After we went to Starbucks to get some drinks, my dad asked if we could go to Smart to upgrade his plan. Out of the blue he said that he wants to get the iPhone 4s and I my jaw dropped. I never expected him to get it that day and then the rest were history. I was really thankful for my dad because he keeps on surprising us, he said that he will do anything for the three (me and my brothers) of us. It is the 8GB version but that is fine with me since my Samsung phone is still in pretty good shape. I am still in awe but grateful at the same time. I love my dad so much, I do even before he got this phone.

 am not a fan but I really love his song Jealous
I bought his Kate Spade inspired phone case because it has these cute polka dots!

So that is the first update with my wishlist, I hope to post the next items soon. I am looking forward to completing it this year and I might post another type of wishlist any time this first quarter of the year. Thanks for visiting my blog again my dears. God bless all of you!

"If you can dream it, you can do it."
— Walt Disney



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...