Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Show your buddies some love


Here are tips on how to take care of your cat if you feel that they aren't well.

I do self medication on myself, since my parents work in a hospital they are able to teach us things that will help us and can be used in our cats too. If ever I see that one of my cats are in a bad shape I immediately tend to them. Like a mum to her children I treat them right away like mending wounds. If in case that I can't mend it myself I take them to the veterinarian right away.

For example, if one of my cats have a wound, may it be by accident or because they got into a fight, I will clean it right away and put a little hydrogen peroxide on it. I let it dry first and I even put a cone on them so that they won't be licking the wound. As soon as it heals then the cone of shame is removed. There are times when their wounds or if they are really ill that I can't do anything to make them feel better, I bring them to their veterinarian which is Dr. Grace. She is such a sweet doctor and she was able to help me with all of my cats.

Here in the Philippines, the most famous drugstore is Mercury Drug and we buy all of our medicines, first aid supplies and such there, may it be for us or for our pets. I found a site where you can buy prescription medication for your beloved pal. Entirelypetspharmacy.com is the perfect place for all you animal lovers out there. They have many products such as allergy relief, deworming, vitamins, itch relief and they even have pet food. The best part of this is that they do free shipping on all the medicines that you will be ordering.

image found here

The good thing about the site is that they post customer testimonials to prove how good their services are. Check this out and you will definitely find that medicine or anything that you need for your pet all in this site.

Thank you so much for the love my dearies! God bless all of you!

“Cats are connoisseurs of comfort.” 
― James Herriot, James Herriot's Cat Stories



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...