Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Sketch Me.

original image found here

I promise to post more often that usual and this is the beginning of a more active blog. Hoorah!

I have been admiring artists for such a long time that there even came a time when I tried to be one. I did a bit of drawing when I was in high school and those were anime drawings. I am not the greatest artist ever and I don't have talent in it as well. I even did sketches and felt like I was a wannabe-designer. That was a bit embarrassing and I won't show any photos, I will stick to doing blog posts and poetry.

In my We Heart It profile, I have a collection dedicated to just drawings because they are such awesome artworks. Those illustrations of womens' faces, hairstyles and just random artworks using just pencils. You can visit it here and you can also view my other collections.

image found here

Doodles are also cools things to do because you get to put random things to create a huge artwork. I do some whenever I am bored or if it we have avail time in the production floor. I keep a small notebook with me and doodle if I have spare time. I want to do a doodle wall in my room once it is all cleaned up.

image found here

Art is a lifestyle, it is a passion and for artists they organize their materials and they have to be accessible. Some use cans, pencil cases, mason jars and pencil holders to keep their art supplies in place but there are some who look for a pencil drawer . There are also many DIY projects on how to keep your things in place.
image found here

That was my frustration about art and doing art. Thank you for sharing this random thought with me my dearies. God bless all of you!


“Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.” 
― Leonardo da Vinci



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...