Tuesday, December 16, 2014

What's in my bag? (Nikzie Shop's Zara Bag)


Snoop inside my bag and see my treasures.

I have been loving this bag and been using it for quite some time now. It is so spacious and stylish at the same time. I never thought that I will be able to find the perfect bag, thanks to Nikzie Shop. This is their Zara bag and is one of their top selling items in their shop. This post is about taking a peak of what is inside my bag, pardon the jumble but I haven't arranged the things inside my bag.


Let us just stop for awhile and admire this bag. I really loved the studs on both sides of the bag, too bad some already faded because of overuse. This just goes to show how much I loved using this bag.  It can be used as both a hand bag and shoulder bag, talk about stylish and versitility right. An in depth post about this bag is found here.

 sorry if it's blurry

For a petite girl like me, I carry a lot of things along with me. I just wanted to be ready for everything that is why there are random things inside my bag. What I lack is a first aid kit which I will be investing in once I buy a bigger bag. I might post an updated post about it soon, I haven't found a bigger bag yet and since I still adore this bag, I might not buy another one in a couple of months but who knows I am unpredictable.


Let us start the countdown of the stuff that I have inside. Here are the list of things inside my clear bag. a) Watsons Mini Wet Wipes b) Pantyliner c) Green Cross Total Defense Antibacterial Hand Spray d) Juice Cologne in Angel's Bliss e) RayBan replica f) collapsible fan g) random list h) lipstick holder (I have my Samsung headset inside) i) brown tissues (to blot oil) j) Philips headset k) random pens l) candies m) my old id n) CVG freebies o) Paganini comb p) another pen q) cough medicine.


There are times when I just throw things in my bag and here are those items. I don't have a specific container for these that is why I just put it in my bag so that I can easily grab them. a) Pleasures inspired perfume b) Skin Protec Hand Sanitizing Foam In Cucumber & Melon c) Maybelline New York Baby Lips in Watermelon Smooth d) keys e) coin purse f) Eye Mo Red Eyes Formula g) handkerchief h) umbrella.


I won't be making an in depth information about my make-up bag because that will be a separate post. Here is a sneak peak of it though. I know that there are a lot of products in my bag, I brought this with me during the Christmas party that is why I have a lot but this changes constantly.

So there are my treasures, I know that it is a lot for such a compact bag but believe me everything fits and still has a lot of empty space. I might share updates post as such soon so keep in touch.

Thank you so much for making me feel loved everyday. God bless all of you!


"I’m thinking balls are to men, what purses are to women. It’s just a little bag but we’d feel naked in public without it."
— Sarah Jessica Parker as Carrie Bradshaw (“Sex And The City”)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...