Monday, December 29, 2014

Let us start the year with glam!

 original image from Google

Let me interest you with a stunning watch.

I love wearing watches and I can't leave the house without one. If ever I forget to wear one, I feel restless. I want to be on time and having a watch with me is such an essential. I've decided to make a post that revolves around a watch. I also found a site where I was able to see this gorgeous watch, it will be the focal point of this outfit. Invaluable is a site where the world’s premier auctions are held. You will find great items in there and the watch that I was able to spot was superb. You can browse their wide array of womens' watches on their website.


image found here

The outfit that I put together is something that you can wear during a New Year's eve party. I chose this simple outfit because I wanted the watch to stand out. The black cropped top is perfect because it is classic and I paired it with a cream midi skirt because I wanted this look to be sexy but sophisticated. The orange pumps really amps up the outfit, i just love the pop of color. If it is cold out, you can just throw a think shawl or a printed jacket for added color.

Thank you so much for sharing this year with me. God bless all of you!

"New Year's Day. A fresh start. A new chapter in life waiting to be written. New questions to be asked, embraced, and loved. Answers to be discovered and then lived in this transformative year of delight and self-discovery. Today carve out a quiet interlude for yourself in which to dream, pen in hand. Only dreams give birth to change."
— Sarah Ban Breathnach
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...