Monday, November 10, 2014

FEATURE: @nikzieshop & My Favorite Bag

edited image from Tumblr

Do have that one bag that you are really addicted to? I just found mine, it's like destiny.


I have been looking for a bag that will be my staple bag. A bag that I will make a huge use out of. When I saw my best friend's, Ney of http://nybeltriestoblog.blogspot.com, bag I fell in love so I decided to check the shop where she bought it. The shop, Nikzie Shop (@nikzieshop) on IG, is a one stop shop for all those fashionistas out there.

I was looking for a bag, preferably black, that I can use everyday and that goes with anything that I wear. I don't like tote bags anymore because it makes me look smaller. This is such a perfect choice for me because it is spacious but is the exact size for a petite girl like me. What drew me to this bag are the studs on both sides which made added to my addiction to this bag. The bag that I bought is named Zara and it was sold for Php 750, the quality of the bag is superb so the price is just right. I also love bags that have both hand bag handles and a sling so that I can use it as a body bag.

 I just love sleek black bags
hello studs!
the sling and the handbag handles
an elegant flat black color, superb!
a sneak peek of what is inside my bag (it's messy sorry)

I will soon make a what's inside my bag post but for now I will feature the store where I bought it. I want to mention that the owner is so nice and the transaction was seamless. They sell bags, clothes, shoes, etc. They carry items that are hip and trendy, no matter what your personality is, they have what you want & need. Visit their shop on Instagram and you won't regret.

Here are some of the bags that they sell:

Jacq Heart Bag in Black (Php 550.00)

Clerp 3way Bag Colors: black/mocha/white (Php 750.00)

Kenny Bag in Beige (Php 750.00)

Nessie Round Bag (Php 549.00)

Fringe Slingbag (Php 750.00)

So if you are looking for high quality bags, and other fab finds, visit their online shop now at Nikzie Shop and you won't regret it. I recommend this shop to all the stylish girls and boys out there.

Thank you so  much for all the love and support that you are giving. Once I reach 300 subscribers I will hold an international giveaway to share the happiness that I have. I won't be able to reach this milestone without all of you. God bless and keep smiling!

“Fashion is what you’re offered four times a year by designers. And style is what you choose.”
— Lauren Hutton



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...