Monday, December 15, 2014

Convergys MEGAMALL: ALL THAT MEGA (Christmas Party)

original image HERE

Lights, camera, action!


So it's the company's Christmas party and people get to dress up, except for me and my team mates. We signed up to be a part of the choir, we thought we will just be backgrounds but we were told that we will be singing too. We bit more that we can chew, but we had fun though.


All of the clients, leaders and employees got together to witness the Broadway performance of each team. It was an epic night and all of the performances were amazing. Although Comcast, where I am part of, didn't win it's okay because they had fun doing their thing on stage.


We had celebrity guests such as Erik Santos, Jed Madela & Gerald Anderson. One of the host of the night was Phoemela Baranda who was very down to earth. I wasn't able to get good shots because I was sitting behind the clients so there are a lot of silhouettes of peoples' heads in my photos.

 Here is Phoem
 Erik Santos did a great performance and I loved his rendition of Go The Distance
 Gerald Anderson got swarmed by girls while performing Rude, I didn't take photos though :p
 too bad Jed wasn't feeling well, we never got the chance to hear him sing

The broadway play that was assigne to Comcast are Footlose and Wicked. We weren't expecting the performance to be great but when they started we were blown away. Too bad I wasn't able to take a video of the whole show but I was able to take a few shots. Although there are heads in the photos, i hope that you can still see parts of the performance They are really great, although we didn't win, what's important is the experience.


This was our first Christmas party at Convergys, we are looking forward to next year's party. We will definitely dress up next time or even join in the performances. We enjoyed the food and the performances, it was such a memorable night.

Any Christmas parties that you've been too? Can you share the experience with me, I would love to know it.

Thank you so much for reading this my dear friends, God bless all of you!

Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it's Christmas.
— Dale Evans



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...