Monday, August 12, 2019

Fashion Post: I have NOTHING to wear

original image found here

I have the answer to this question.

The most dreaded sentence in every girl's mind is, "I don't have anything to wear". It is either you wore everything already and you don't want to repeat clothes or you do not know how to mix and match items in your closet to create a new look. Well, I have found a place where you can find anything and everything that you need to add to your wardrobe.

Say hello to BerryLook where you can buy women's clothing online. You can find anything from cardigans to  swimsuits. They cover any season and occasions. This site is like a whole mall rolled into one convenient platform. Did I mention that they also have shoes? I know right. Such a complete site and you will have fun browsing through all of their collections.


I am working and I am looking for clothes that will fit my style and the company's dress code. Luckily, I was able to find cheap dresses on BerryLook and they are so trendy and of good quality. I love dresses because it is a whole outfit in one. I don't need to think about two clothing items to mix and match just the dress and shoes. I liked how they have different styles and fabric for the different ways of how and where you will wear the dresses.


The shoes that they sell comes in different styles too. You can choose from boots, to heels to sandals and the choices are endless. I love wearing sandals on days when it is raining because or in days when it is too hot to wear sneakers. I found these cream colored pointed toe heels that are perfect for dressing up especially in the office.


I am a sucker for outer wear because I get to play with textures and styles for any day of the week. When my family and I went to Hong Kong last year, I chose my outerwear badly that I ended up getting sick because of it so I made sure to pack the thickest cardigan that I could find at home when I went to South Korea. BerryLook is serving fall and winter vibes with these outerwear that I found. I especially loved this hoodie because it looks cozy and stylish at the same time.

So for days when you do not have anything to wear, shop at BerryLook because you will surely find the perfect outfit for you. Choose from their wide array of selections from summer to winter, formal to casual or just basically any day when you want to play dress up.

Check out their site for stylish items and I am sure that you will love them.

Thank you so much and have a great week ahead!

"When you don't dress like everybody else, you don't have to think like everybody else."
— Iris Apfel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...