Monday, August 19, 2019

Fashion Post: Am sexy and I know it

original image found here

Cheers to new and trendy outfits!


Loving your body is the first step in accepting yourself. Wearing clothes that fit you well helps you appreciate your body more. It is a good thing that Luvyle is there to help dress us up. This site is a treasure trove of tops, dresses and more. They cater to clothes for every season and occasion so you will surely find what you are looking for.


I love me some dresses and these sexy maxi dresses from Luvyle are to die for. I actually wear maxi dresses at work and finding these on the site made me smile wide. I love how dresses flow, and depending on the fabric, I wear them casually with either sandals and/or sneakers. Dresses can be dressed up or down and the only limit is your imagination. For example, a chiffon maxi dress can be worn to a semi-formal event and when worn with a jean jacket and sneakers can be worn out on a date or to work.


I browsed through their collection of bottoms and fell in love with these four. I am into this frilly blush shorts because of how dainty it is. I can pair this with a shirt and sneakers and can go to an amusement park or paired with heels and an off the shoulder to and go on a date with my girlfriend. You can mix and match all of these bottoms in any way you like depending on the where or what occasion you have.

I have insecurities and wearing tops make me comfortable. These sexy tops for women are making me change my mind about them. I love wearing shirts and these ones that I found were so nice. I especially loved the off shoulder top with the bow at the back. I think that I could wear this on a date or maybe a night out with my girl friends. Clothes can bring out the sexy in you and clothes gives confidence to the person wearing it. If what you are wearing is comfortable, and fashionable at the same time, it can boost your self esteem and will help you tell the world that, "I am sexy and I know it".

I enjoyed going through all of the collections that Luvyle has and I know that you will too. Check them out and choose the perfect outfit. Have fun!

Thank you for reading and happy week!

"You can have anything you want in life if you dress for it."
— Edith Head



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...