Saturday, February 8, 2020

Poetry Time: Could it be?

original image found here

Could it be?
Could this be?
What is this weird feeling inside me?
Jittery, rumbly and creepy crawly.
They say, “those are butterflies in your tummy?”
Is it really?
This couldn’t be,
This cannot be.
Too fast,
Too quick to last.
This is too good to be true,
Please tell me that it is really you.
You are a mystery,
A component in this chemistry.
Show me that this is real,
Prove that you are real.
Because i am scared,
I am really scared.
Tell me that i can trust you,
Because i am anxious about you
Am afraid i may be falling for you
Please ensure that you’ll catch me too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...