Sunday, February 9, 2020

Random Ramblings: Say YES to you

original image found here

I said yes!


Love can be defined in different ways. Love comes from different people and even animals in your life. Family, friends, a lover or your pets, love is everywhere. But what does true love mean and where does it start? Let me tell you all about self love and how I embraced it.


I just came from a break-up and I couldn’t be happier. I chose to focus on myself, love myself better. I was caught up in a relationship with someone who questions my anxiety. I was told that I was a bad person and that I should change myself when the truth of the matter is that I was having panic and anxiety attacks and not just acting up randomly. She was making me insane so I decided to let go. It wasn’t helping my sanity, it wasn’t helping me.


Self love, what is it really? It is focusing on making yourself feel better about everything about yourself. Grow for yourself, be better for yourself and love yourself. Accept your insecurities, enhance what you have and be more content with what you have. Embrace all of the opportunity that life may give you.


I started to focus on my skincare and make sure that I eat better. I might start going to the gym this month and make healthier decisions. I am starting to see positive changes in my body right after the break-up and I am loving (slowly) myself better than before.


I was able to eat healthier and think better about myself. I learned to focus on me and not anybody else this time. I had the most fun time with myself in the last four months that I was single. No panic attacks, no anxiety and no worries. Just carefree.

Freedom from someone who suffocates your growth and freewill is exhausting and having enough time to realize things and embrace yourself can be a good thing. Having this time relax and release all your emotions eases your burden thus lessens the chances of future attacks.

Love yourself, soon enough there will be someone, somewhere out there, who will find you and love you the way you love yourself.

Thank you and have a good one!

Self-love is not selfish; you cannot truly love another until you know how to love yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...