Monday, December 23, 2019

Review Post: Nail art & Press on nails

original image found here

Easy peasy nails.

I have tried a couple of press on nails from the past and I am liking how easy they can be. When you do not have the time to go to a salon to get your nails done, these nail kits can definitely be such life savers. If you are in a hurry and you have an event to go to, just slap these on your nails and you are good to go.

original image found here

It can be hassle when you want to make your nails look pretty but you do not have the time or the nearest salon is a couple of miles away. If you have your own nail kit and press on nails around, you can just do basic cleaning on your nails, choose your desired nails for the day and press them on and you are good to go.

I found a shop that will address all your nail, nail art and nail salon needs. Stylenails offer a huge variety of products from fake nails, nail art equipment, nail polishes and more. Their nail collection is so wide that you can choose from matte to glossy, short to long, embellished or not and all other options you can think of. The sky is the limit to their nail collection.

original image found here

For people who are into blinged out nails, Stylenails got you covered. They have rhinestones for nails wholesale that are high quality and so fab! I am not into nails that are over-the-top but these products are making me want to bling out my nails. I was able to find bows and gems that can really add glam to your nails. There are also charms and flowers that are too cute not to buy. I saw Cardi B rocking embellished nails and they look amazing on her.

original image found here

I am into dark nails lately and while browsing through the site I came across these line art press on nails that looked so cool. I am seeing myself wearing this to a party or actually, I can wear it to work because I want to. I loved how classy they looked and are also matte. Styles like this can take forever to get if you are in a salon but if your nails are already clean, just put these on and you are good to go.

So, in short, StylesNails.com got you covered. If you are wanting to open up your own salon, you can go to their site and browse through their wide selection of products to start up your collection. These are also perfect gift items for your girl friends who are not into taking their time to get their nails done. I am also loving the fact that over 90% of their staff members are female, kudos to female power!

This was such a fun review! Thank you so much for reading and have a happy holidays everyone!

"The only time a woman is helpless is when her nails are drying. Other than that, watch out."
— Unknown




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...