Thursday, November 28, 2019

New Bullet Journal Set-up: Traveler’s Notebook

ORIGINAL IMAGE FOUND HERE

Finally, a bullet journal update.


The last time that I had a bullet journal was late last year. A friend started hers early last month and I was triggered to try it out again. I liked the last bullet journal that I had, which was a freebie from a pharmacy, but I wanted to try another type of notebook. I stumbled upon a video about a bullet journal using a traveler’s notebook. It is thinner than the usual notebooks used for journaling which is what I liked about it. I purchased my own traveler’s notebook with a few stickers and washi tape to start my bujo again.


I will be starting my bujo journey with the month of November. The notebook that I purchased has faint grid lines, has a weekly spread page and a monthly calendar page as well. I have little effort needed to fill it up and I like it. I will be doing a minimalist approach to this journal and will use it in a practical way. Journaling doesn’t have to be forced, it has to be done with passion.




I chose coffee to be the theme for this month. It is perfect for this cold month. I decided to use stamps to spell the word November. I am so happy that I purchased stickers about coffee and I am using some of them in the cover page. I did not want for the cover to look crowded and stuck to having a minimalist journal.



I also bought stickers that has significance in my life. I was able to buy ones about travelling and a whole box filled with coffee stickers. I have yet to buy stamps and ink pads to add more color to my journal. As of now, I was able to add a couple of stickers in my notebook and two amusement park tickets that I have from Everland, South Korea and Hong Kong Disneyland.



these stickers are from 7 eleven in HK

I want to add trinkets from my travels in my travelers notebook. I want to look back on adventures that I had. I will also buy different fillers to add more content in my notebook. I want a lined filler so that I can do diary entries and a section for everything that I am grateful for.



I started with December already because I have a wedding to go to on the 1st and I want to be reminded of it. I have yet to fill out the rest of the pages but so far I am liking what I am seeing.

I will purchase more fillers, stickers and washi tapes in the future depending on what themes I have in mind for a spread. I hope to fill out this notebook and buy more. I love writing and this helps me ease my anxiety.

Thank you so much for reading. Happy weekend!

“Journaling is like whispering to one’s self and listening at the same time.”
 Mina Murray



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...