Thursday, November 28, 2019

New Bullet Journal Set-up: Traveler’s Notebook

ORIGINAL IMAGE FOUND HERE

Finally, a bullet journal update.


The last time that I had a bullet journal was late last year. A friend started hers early last month and I was triggered to try it out again. I liked the last bullet journal that I had, which was a freebie from a pharmacy, but I wanted to try another type of notebook. I stumbled upon a video about a bullet journal using a traveler’s notebook. It is thinner than the usual notebooks used for journaling which is what I liked about it. I purchased my own traveler’s notebook with a few stickers and washi tape to start my bujo again.


I will be starting my bujo journey with the month of November. The notebook that I purchased has faint grid lines, has a weekly spread page and a monthly calendar page as well. I have little effort needed to fill it up and I like it. I will be doing a minimalist approach to this journal and will use it in a practical way. Journaling doesn’t have to be forced, it has to be done with passion.




I chose coffee to be the theme for this month. It is perfect for this cold month. I decided to use stamps to spell the word November. I am so happy that I purchased stickers about coffee and I am using some of them in the cover page. I did not want for the cover to look crowded and stuck to having a minimalist journal.



I also bought stickers that has significance in my life. I was able to buy ones about travelling and a whole box filled with coffee stickers. I have yet to buy stamps and ink pads to add more color to my journal. As of now, I was able to add a couple of stickers in my notebook and two amusement park tickets that I have from Everland, South Korea and Hong Kong Disneyland.



these stickers are from 7 eleven in HK

I want to add trinkets from my travels in my travelers notebook. I want to look back on adventures that I had. I will also buy different fillers to add more content in my notebook. I want a lined filler so that I can do diary entries and a section for everything that I am grateful for.



I started with December already because I have a wedding to go to on the 1st and I want to be reminded of it. I have yet to fill out the rest of the pages but so far I am liking what I am seeing.

I will purchase more fillers, stickers and washi tapes in the future depending on what themes I have in mind for a spread. I hope to fill out this notebook and buy more. I love writing and this helps me ease my anxiety.

Thank you so much for reading. Happy weekend!

“Journaling is like whispering to one’s self and listening at the same time.”
— Mina Murray



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...