Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Fashion Post: Say yes to these

http://uk.millybridal.org/browse/wedding-dresses-c-130/?utm_source=minipost&utm_medium=2715&utm_campaign=blog" title="MillyBridal Wedding Dresses
ORIGINAL IMAGE FOUND HERE

Say yes, say YES!

I have been watching Say yes to the dress for the longest time and seeing the brides happy when they finally find their dream dresses are heart warming. I know that dress shopping can be a pain but let me share a new discovery that will surely help our our brides-to-be. Let me tell you about Milly Bridal, they are an online wedding dress store from the UK which caters to all your wedding dress shopping needs. They have just released their newest collection and the dresses are to die for.


I have been to different weddings and the themes vary from the classic church wedding, a garden wedding and an intimate wedding but I have never been to a beach wedding before. If I were to help with picking out a dress for the bride, I would choose something that has lace. The delicate fabric and flow of these dresses are perfect for the beach. A bride should look glamorous and comfortable at the same time if the ceremony will be at the beach. These beach wedding dresses are so flowy and will just dance with the wind while you share your vows with the man of your dreams.


I help our friends with organizing their weddings but I haven't helped out it choosing a dress. I have a friend who is gonna me married early next year and if I were to choose a dress for her, I have the perfect ones. She wanted a simple dress that will accentuate her curves but is not over-the-top. She is a simple young lady and her wedding dress should reflect that. I think that one of these lace wedding dresses can be a perfect candidate for her.


My family and I have been planning for my younger brother's wedding for the longest time. Well, he hasn't proposed yet because he is focused on getting better from his illness but her girlfriend is willing to wait and is on board with the planning as well. They also wanted a church wedding because both our families are catholic and there are strict rules when it comes to dresses. I was able to pick out a couple of dresses which I am excited to show his girlfriend. She wants to have a ball gown because I am sure that it is because she wanted to feel like a queen on her wedding, which I totally agree.


And of course, no outfit is complete without a good pair of shoes and Milly Bridal also has you covered. I tend to stick to the classics because the focus should be on the bride and her dress. A good pair of shoes is a must and they must be comfortable since there will be a lot of walking involved. I also chose pointy toed shoes because these are so classy. There is something about pointy toed heels that looks sexy and sophisticated.

These are some of the options that I have for the bride-to-be out there. I hope that I was able to give you an idea about what dresses to wear and you should totally check Milly Bridal because they have all your wedding dress needs.

Thank you for reading and have a happy week!

“A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.”
— Dave Meurer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...