Saturday, November 30, 2019

Beauty Post: Frozen Collagen Capsules

ORIGINAL IMAGE FOUND HERE

I tried frozen collagen.

I have been focused on my skin care for months now and I discovered something that is quite new to me. I was able to try out different kinds of glutathione from years back but this is quite different. This is a frozen collagen and has 10 times more whitening power than the ones that I have tried before. I bought this from my friend, JCalistaShoppe, and is where I bought my RYX Skincerity set as well.

IMAGE FOUND HERE

The claims of the product are: Collagen supplements with anti aging, immune system boosting and skin whitening effects. Also helps to detoxify your body by eliminating the presence of free radicals, managing internal toxicity and improving multiple cellular processes. Detoxification process results in a healthy, bright, pinkish and youthful complexion, with smaller pores, tighter and firmer skin, and reduced appearance of fine lines.

The ingredients of the capsules are: Fish Hydrolized Collagen, L-Glutathione, Strawberry Powder, Raspberry Powder, Chokeberry Powder, Blueberry Powder, Pomegranate Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Grape Extract, Coenzyme Q10, Pine Bark Extract, Vitamin E.


Each sachet contains 60 capsules and two capsules should be taken before you sleep. This sachet is good for 30 days and I started taking this last November 6th. This is how my skin looks like before I started taking the capsules. I have acne and acne scars because of my diet and lifestyle. I decided to try out these frozen collagen capsules to help clear my skin and improve my skin's elasticity.

IMAGE FOUND HERE

I was able to do a bit of research about the benefits of collagen to the body. It was said that it provides your skin with structure and strengthening your bones. It will help lessen wrinkles, makes your hair and nails stronger and could also prevent bone loss. These are just some good things you can get from taking collagen supplements.


I am seeing a difference in my skin texture because of the supplements and my current skincare routine. I might buy another pack once am done with what I initially purchased. I am happy with how my skin looks like recently and it is thanks to my decision to focus on bettering myself for myself and not for anybody else. Self love is always the first step in making yourself feel and look better.

Thank you so much for the love and happy weekend!

“The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole, but true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she knows.”
– Audrey Hepburn




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...