Saturday, July 13, 2019

Poetry Time

original image found here

This too shall pass,
patience is a must.
Wait for the storm to mellow
I am here with you little fellow.
Stop with the thinking
that you will be sinking
Because I am here,
always here.
Refrain from being weak
I am the refuge that you seek.
You are not alone my love,
we are here to feel all the love.
If you are feeling down,
never ever frown.
People love you,
so just be you.
Never fret,
don't misinterpret.
You are loved my dear,
please stop with this fear.
You may be a nobody,
but you are someone for somebody.

(This is a poem that I made because a friend made me realize that I am worth it, that I am not alone. I hope that this poem inspires you too and I hope that you'll love it.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...