Sunday, July 14, 2019

Fashion Post: Timeless fashion trends

original image found here

Audrey Heburn and Twiggy are the fashion icons that I really love. They are the the epitome of vintage fashion and beauty in their era. Their beauty, grace and fashion sense are what I look up to when it comes to the style. I also loved Katy Perry's looks in her video Thinking of You because it makes me feel like I am part of that era.


Sometimes, is hard to look for dresses for a specific theme.If you are going to an event and the theme is vintage these pretty dresses are perfect for you. I just love the whole collection and it takes me back to the era when peticoats and corsets are on trend.

Zapaka is a site is a treasure trove of dresses that will bring you back to memory lane. They have lace dresses, pin-up girl fashion and even accessories to go with your outfit. What I also loved about the site is that they have plus size dresses for our curvy babes out there.


 
details found here

Their summer collection for this year is so beautiful and they have an ongoing sale which you guys should definitely check out! I specifically like their swing dresses because the structure is so accurate to what I am seeing in those vintage inspired movies, just like the notebook or the first Captain America. I feel like Zapaka has definitely done a great job with creating their collections.


details found here

Another icon movie is the Great Gatsby which showcased the fashion and lifestyle of the 1920s. All the glitz and glam, the tassels, laces and feathers that are all part of that era where shown in lavish party scenes. Velvet was also a fabric used in the 1920s and rocking this in parties will make you a headturner for sure.

Fashion is eternal and whatever clothes the people from eras ago are wearing are coming back. No matter what style it may be, fashion depends on who is wearing it and not necessarily because it is hip. Embrace your inner fashionista and check out Zapaka and I am sure that you will love their wide array of clothes for any occasion.

Thank you and happy weekend!

"Fashions fade, style is eternal."
— Yves Saint Laurent




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...