Friday, July 12, 2019

Update: My Ultimate Skincare Routine (June 2019)

original image found here

So, this routine is my favorite so far.

I have been changing my skincare routine just to find what works well with my skin and its needs. I have been breaking out and am frustrated about how I look since then. A colleague of mine, from a previous company that I worked at, was selling this facial set online and I went to the internet to make my research about it. The good thing about the product that she is selling is that she tested them out herself and the results were amazing.

She is a mother of one, and a beautiful little girl she is, and the stress of being a mother, entrepreneur and her work took a toll on her face. She began having breakouts and left dark spots too. This made her start using RYX Skincerity and it helped her clear her skin. I told her that I was interested in trying it out for my skin as well.

image found here

The first set that I tried is the RYX Skincerity Improve & Renew which focuses on clearing acne and minimizing your pores. I had huge acne and dark marks on the left side of my face and religiously using the set helped tame the zits that I have and lightened the marks on my face. I used this for more than 2 months because you only need a small amount of each step everyday and the results were amazing.

image found here

I wanted to lighten my dark spots more and my colleague introduced this next set to me. It is the RYX Skincerity Glow Kit and it worked wonder on my skin. I saw results in a week and I was speechless. I never imagined that something that I bought would work as fast as this set did. My mum bought herself a set and she is also liking the results as well.


The brand was created and developed by Ms. Rica Detiquez and as per their Facebook pageRyx Skincerity was a brand founded out of faith in bringing the best in others. A brand that bridges the gap between skincare and self love. Being confident in one’s own skin, and striving to be the best version of ourselves. Ryx Skincerity has grown from a dream into a passion and commitment to empower women, share opportunities and change lives. For the better.


I am seeing many testimonials from women struggling with acne, dark spots and all sorts of skin problems. I love the honesty of each testimonial and the changes they have gone through are shown in photos showing their progress from the day they started using the products to the present. They are all slaying all the imperfections and embracing the beauty underneath. I also love that the CEO of the brand when through the same insecurities and flaws each women has gone through and that is why the product is such a hit. Ms. Detiquez experienced everything first hand which gave her the advantage of researching and creating products that will surely work.


These are the progress photos that I have. I cannot believe that I have been using this products for months now. I am feeling less bumps on my face, the dark marks on my left cheek started to lighten and if I have pimples, it dries up in two to three days. I am pretty pleased with the results that I am seeing. I am still using the second set and am looking forward to glass skin like skin in the near future.

This has been a slow journey to better skin but I was able to get there. I may not have perfect, glass skin but I am getting there with the help of these products. I would want to leave a link to my colleague, and friend's, shop so that you can also purchase yours and try out these awesome products.

Have you tried these products? Please share your experience with us. Thank you for reading and have a good one!

"It's time for me to take it
I'm the boss right now

Not gonna fake it

Not when you go down

'Cause this is my game

And you better come to play"
— Confident, Demi Lovato




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...