Saturday, July 20, 2019

Update: What is in my bag?

Cowie will be in most of the photos because she is a diva

Finally an update from my past post.




I made a post about this last 2014 which was such a long time ago. I have been changing bags often depending on what I feel that month but this has been the most frequent one that I am using. This is a small backpack that I bought in Hong Kong when we were there last December. It is from Miniso and it was the cutest bag that I own. Sadly, since I have cats, Loki started chewing on the handle but I wrapped it with a handkerchief to cover up the bite marks.

similar bag found here

It is small enough to fit my essentials and is roomy enough to fit other stuff if in case I go shopping or something. I chose the color gray because it is one of my favorite colors. I love that there is a ribbon which gives it a girly vibe. You can see that it is well loved because of the bite marks and scratches. I also apologize for the stain on the ribbon, I have yet to wash it.


Let me start with a leather clutch that was given to me by my good friend Val, it is by the brand Cellini and it contains my phones and make-up. My basic and everyday make-up are my Maybelline New York Baby Lips Dr. Rescue Lip Balm in Icy Mint, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 477 Black Cherry, G21 Powder Lip Ink in Roseum, a cute mirror and my favorite Ever Bilena Brow Define Waterproof  Brow Matic Liner in Slate. There are also random Starbucks coupons given to me by a friend and I have yet to claim these I also put my phones in there. I also have a stopper for my Starbucks reusable cup.


The next pouch that I have in my bag is a draw string animal print one with feminine stuff. I also keep receipts of my bills in their. This was actually a container of a pair of contact lenses that I received a few months back.




This is a gray cat coin purse and I bought this from a colleague a year ago and have been using it since then. So, this have money, cards and a pin for my phones and it is stuck in my wallet using a safety pin. I also have my earbuds in here which is wound up using a rainbow dash cord winder.


In front of the bag is a huge pocket with a snap and I have my work ID in here and a random yellow fan from Shell fuel. Since I bought this from Hong Kong, there is a random packet of brown sugar in this pocket as well. I guess that packet is my take home souvenir from our hotel which is so random.

here's another glimpse of Cowie's butt

I also bring my notebook, which was gifted by a colleague, and a pen just in case that I want to write down anything especially ideas, even random ones. I also use this notebook to jot down details of when I paid for my bills and all. I also keep airline tickets in here from my travels abroad. The pen that I have here is a freebie from a drug store which I just randomly found at home and decided to keep it.


I also have random stuff like a comb, a face mask, my house keys and mints. I bought this comb because I wanted to have a wide-tooth one just for everyday use in the office and I like the color. The keys have my first pet's bell, Bebj, who died a couple of years ago. The mask is one of two that I bought in Miniso when I was in Pampanga. I just shove these in my bag because I just want these to be at arm's reach.

And that is what's in my bag. I have a lot of random stuff in there but these are my daily essentials for work and if I am going elsewhere. I know that it is a lot of stuff but the bag still has a lot of space for a couple more stuff.

Thank you for reading this post and have a good one!

"You don't have to carry a designer bag that costs more than a car to look cool."
— Kesha





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...