Saturday, May 4, 2019

Review Post: Cheap Name Necklaces

original image found here

We all need a necklace with our name in it.

I have been seeing name necklaces everywhere and they come in different fonts, designs, color and even comes with rhinestones. I found a site who can cater to all your name necklace needs. Cheap Name Necklace is a with a huge array of options for whatever style you want for your necklace.


One of their designs is the bar necklace gold which is one of their best sellers. I love how this design highlights the name (or whatever you would want to put in it) because it has a background. You can make it as big or as small as you want it to be. I like that this can be altered to whatever font style you want and it can be in gold, silver or rose gold. This specific necklaces reminded me of what Kim Kardashian is wearing.

I love this particular necklace because I can put either the coordinates of where I grew up or where my girlfriend and I first met. There a many ways on how you can personalize your own bar necklace. I just love this fantastic quality engraved coordinates bar necklace. I wanted to have a tattoo with my hometown coordinates but having it engraved in a necklace would be a better choice.


Once you have chosen your necklace, before checking out, you are given options to customize it. For example, (if you were to choose a silver necklace) the materials that you can choose from is either Sterling Silver 925 or Platinum Plated-Silver 925 or (if you were to choose a rose gold necklace) 18K Rose Gold Plated Silver. Some of the options may cost you more because of the specific type of metal to be used. The chain length varies from a 14" (35cm) for a child to 22" (55cm) which is a longer version for an adult.


I also found out that they also have different kinds of jewelry. They have rings, bracelets and even lockets so that you can keep your memories close to your heart. This is such an all in one shop and you will love all of the designs that they have in store for you.

Customize it in any way that you want! You don't have to worry because they have free shipping, a 99 day returns policy and they have a sizing guide to make sure that you are getting the right fitting necklace. Visit site for more information about the necklaces, policies and on how you can contact them.

I had fun browsing through the site and checking out all of the options that they have for these necklaces. If you have time and is looking for a good quality name necklaces, check out Cheap Name Necklaces and you won't regret it.

Thank you and have a great weekend!

‘’A piece of jewelry is often a piece of art. But it only becomes valuable
when emotions are added to it’’





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...