Saturday, May 4, 2019

Update: My Updated Skincare Routine

original image found here

I have made some changes with my skincare routine and here's my experience.
I started with a new skincare regime and it seems to be working. I tried to experiment with new products to clear my skin. I have been struggling with acne in the past months that is why became more eager to find a better solution that what I was previously doing. These products help lessen the redness in my face and the numerous pimples that I have.

Here are the products that I currently use:
Purederm Make Up Remover Cleansing Tissue Argan Oil - this is the specific towelette I use to remove my makeup once I get home. I actually discovered it near the checkout counter in Watsons and tried it, after the first time I continued using it because I loved it so much.
Baking Powder B.B Deep Cleansing Foam - I mainly use this whenever I am washing my face every night. I still use my Aloe Facial Wash in the morning.
Ovale Facial Lotion Aloe Anti Acne - I randomly came across this product when we were in the grocery one day. I wanted to try it out since it claimed to clear acne and whiten dark spots. I am seeing gradual changes as days passed while I was using it and decided to repurchase when I ran out.
Quick FX Pimple Eraser - this has been my holy grail for spot correcting. I use a pea-seized amount of the product and dab it on the affected areas and add more product gradually if needed.
COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch - for days when I have a pimple that is ready to explode into smithereens, I used these babies to tone it down and help it dry up and stop me from picking on it.
Bentonite Indian Detox Clay - I have finally tried using bentonite clay mask for my pimples. I have been getting severe acne in the past year and I have been trying out different products to help cure them but nothing seems to work that well until I used this mask. I started mixing water with apple cider vinegar and I am getting better results.
Evian Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray - I use this as a moisturizer since the clay mask will make your skin dry but the spray helps bring back the moisture in my skin.


I was able to create a routine that will work for my skin type and I am loving the changes that these are giving me. I will continue with this routine and will make an update to show the results. I have seen a couple of skincare sets roaming around Instagram that promises to clear acne-prone skin and are seeing great results, am not sure if I should try it or not but who knows.

Thank you for reading this loves and have a good one!

"Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives."
— Louise L. Hay





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...