Sunday, May 6, 2018

Poetry Night: Lucky

image from here

Hello there! It has been a while since I last posted a poem here. This is a new one for all of you.

When I first laid my eyes on you,
I never thought that I would fall for you.
I never expected love to flourish,
nor for you to make me blush.

You made me whole,
completed the puzzle with a hole.
Colored my then black sky,
into a bright blue sky.

You helped me heal and remove all the pain,
replaced it with smiles and laughs that are insane.
You are my savior,
of my ship that has no sailor.

You opened my eyes to new beginnings,
when I thought that there are only endings.
You made me start anew,
I am lucky to have found you.

This is just a small token,
for all of the happiness that happened.
You picked me up in my lowest,
and lifted me higher than highest.

Thank you,
and I love you.
I am so lucky to have you,
thank God for sending me someone as awesome as you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...