Friday, April 1, 2016

Review Post: Beauty Product (Lips)

original image found here

Another lipstick post. #addiction

Pink is a color that I never imagined that I would like and as a make-up brand? It is very interesting indeed. The brand is quite new to me that is why I got curious with how the products are. I started off with trying one of their matte lipsticks. Of course, I am obsessed with matte red lipsticks and I asked the attendant if she can recommend me a color that will suit me best. She gave me the shade in Bottle Brush which is a deep red color.


The shape of the bullet is not expected. Unlike other lipsticks that I have bought from the other brands, this is a huge difference. They have different collection of make-up so you can definitely find what you are looking for. As per what I have read, the brand started 2012 so it has been a while in the market but I am not not sure why I haven't seen these until recently.

I used my new phone to take the photos and I am very impressed with the quality if I may say so myself.

first application

after I had  coffee

after I took a bath and a couple glasses of water

after I had lunch


- very pigmented
- glides on smoothly on the lips
- each lipstick is sold for 199php which is quite a steal
- does not bleed


- bullet is quite bulky
- (with my test) it doesn't last that long


So far the product is such a great buy. It is cheap for a product with such a great quality. I recommend this to everyone and you will really get value for your money. It is sad that it doesn't last that long but I just love the formula and the pigmentation as well. You can buy these babies at Watsons or any leading department stores here in the Philippines.

This has been another lipstick review for all of my lovely roses. I hope that you enjoyed and liked it. God bless all of you and stay safe!

"Beauty is a precarious trace that eternity causes to appear to us and that it takes away from us. A manifestation of eternity, and a sign of death as well. Often it seems to me to be an evil flower of nothingness, or else the cry of the world as it dies, or a desperate, sumptuous prayer."
— Eugene Ionesco









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...