Tuesday, December 15, 2015

My Grown Up Christmas List

image from here

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere I go.

Start spreading the news, its Christmas time again! It doesn’t matter if you’re naughty or nice to make a list and check it twice. Today I will be sharing my grown-up wish list from this awesome shop and app called Spring. You have to check their site right away because they have a huge selection of brands and stuff. Here is my list and I hope that you find inspiration on what to buy for yourself or for someone special to you.

click the photo for more details

Who doesn’t like dresses, I mean I do, and I like dresses a lot. It makes me bring out my feminine side and you can wear it casually or glam it up, depending on the occasion. This stunning Karlie Dress is so perfect that I can’t take my eyes off of it.

click the photo for more details

I saw another dress that is so pretty that I just can’t help but include it in my wish list. You just can’t stop but look at the Montecarlo Dress and admire its simplicity and elegance. elegance. It is ashoulder dress that has lace details, ugh, to die for! The softness of the fabric will make you look like you're flying, dancing with the wind. What I love about it is that I can see versatility in it. I can wear stilettos with it for a party or I can go casual with flat sandals if I will be on a date with my girlfriend or just hanging out with my family. It comes in two colors which made decision making much worse but I can have both? That is going to be Amazeballs!

click the photo for more details

Every girl needs a mini skirt in her closet and this one is a must. And I mean it! You all know that studs has been a part of my life for the longest time and this skirt is no exception. Look at it, this Kell Macro Stud Mini, with its studs and all. I love that it is in black which means that you can wear it with almost anything. I am seeing me wearing it with a crisp white shirt and combat boots, uh perfection.

click the photo for more details

In my nature of work, the AC is my worst enemy. We can never request for the temperature to be changed and that is why people in the production floor are freezing to death. Having a think and cozy jacket will really help with keeping you warm. It is a good thing that I found this Reversible Smoke Knit which is so perfect for work. Take note, it is reversible you it has two styles in one, awesome right? I need this is my life, like right now!

click the photo for more details

Being comfortable is number one on my list when I buy footwear, especially with flats. That is why the Serena Sandal Carbon is the perfect choice. I can wear it a maxi dress or shorts, I can wear it with almost anything. Shoes, or sandals, that I can wear in many ways are such a gift from heaven because you don’t need to buy a lot pairs to fit your every outfit.

click the photo for more details

Combat boots are everywhere and I want to jump in the bandwagon. These Roman Black Gommato are to die for. I have always wanted a pair but can't seem to find the perfect one. When I saw this on their site, I drooled, literally. Just to specify why I liked this specific pair, it is because it is made of materials from Italy which means that it will be a perfect fit for sure. I can imagine the leather hugging my fit, that is love. I can see me wearing a comfy band shirt, distressed jeans and these babies, its making me all fuzzy inside.

click the photo for more details

Last but not the least, the Gift of Goddess Skin Travel Kit from Charlotte Tilbury, I just drooled when I saw it. I am addicted to YouTube make-up videos and when Claire Marshall raved about the brand, I wanted to try it out. It is so perfect that I made it the finalé of my wish list. It is the most perfect gift for those who wants to travel with their beloved make-up with them.

And now, I am tagging all of you to do your own My Grown Up Christmas List. Leave the link in the comment box below so that I can check it out and we can share wishes. I got so hyped up with this post and because it is almost Christmas. You have to check their site right away because they have a huge selection of brands and stuff. The accessories section features unique items.

Thank you so much for sharing every single post with me. God bless all of you!

“I believe every woman is beautiful and I believe every woman deserves to look and feel your most beautiful”
̶  Jamie Kern Lima





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...