Monday, August 3, 2015

If I were: STRAIGHT, who would I date?

original photo found here

I will be starting a new content on my blog to tickle your minds and senses. I hope that you will enjoy this series.


Everybody knows, well not all, that I am a lesbian and I am loving every day of my life. I have a happy relationship, yes we are ok now, and will be moving out soon. I decided to change up my blog content a bit with the series that I will be calling If I were. I will be doing posts that I just thought of randomly which goes with the phrase If I were, it actually started when I saw Maroon 5's video of This Summer's Gonna Hurt like a Motherfucker, pretty random right?

photo found here

To start of this new content, the first question that tickled my mind is that if I were straight, who would I date? This was a question that most of my friends ask me and it depends on my mood on whoever's name I would mention. Since this morning, I just can't get him off of my mind, it's Sir Adam Levine. I mean who doesn't drool over his hotness. He is so majestic as f%$@.

photo found here

If I were to elaborate? I cannot elaborate, I just can't. hahaha. I almost died seeing him half-naked in their music video, especially in Animals, I mean, he's making me speechless. But there is something about them guys who look like bad boys that I can't explain. But yeah, he makes me question my preferences, hahahaha. Weird ayt?

photo found here

So for those who are asking me this questions, as of today, he is the answer. If you have any suggestions about this topic or the new series that I am starting on my blog. Please feel free to leave me some love in the comment section below. I will be waiting for your responses.

Thank you so much and God bless all of you!

"Baby, I'm preying on you tonight
Hunt you down eat you alive
Just like animals, animals, like animals-mals"
— Animals, Maroon 5



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...