Saturday, August 1, 2015

Put Some Make-Up on and Dress Up

original photo found here

Let me shower you with lovely dresses.

Looking for elegant but cheap homecoming dresses? Allow me to introduce to you Weddingshe.com, you're one stop for dresses that are perfect for any occasion. Yes, it is weddingshe but they don't just stick to wedding dresses, they also have prom dresses, short dresses, homecoming dresses and more. You can definitely find what you are looking for in their site.

full details here

I will share homecoming dresses to you in this post. I have noticed that most of the girls that I see on movies, on the web and in social media, they wear short dresses in this occasion. I then decided to pick my choices of homecoming dresses that caught my attention. The first one is a cute blush dress with a sweetheart neckline. This is so feminine and classy at the same time. I think that the bow on the belt adds innocence to the dress which makes it a little mature and a little childlike.

full details here

This dress is to die for! The bow on the left side of the dress sold me to it. It reminds me of a ballerina, which was my frustration when I was a kid, and it is so pretty. The silk trimming at the hem adds body to the tulle skirt. I just felt like dancing when I saw this dress. It is so dainty that I can't stop loving it.

full details here

You can never go wrong with a red dress. This is a real head turner and add the rhinestones on the dress, stunning. It is scoop necked so it is so demure and conservative. You don't need to wear elaborate jewelry because the dress is an accessory on it's own. You will definitely shine bright like a diamond. (and ruby too)


full details here

I can never forget my bodacious ladies out there. They have a plus size section in the site which is so perfect for my sexy dames out there. I was able to pick options for your sexy bodies. Don't be afraid to show some skin, be confident in your own body. Show off what your momma gave you and show them that you can conquer the world. This gorgeous black dress with an embellished neckline is a stunner. It is an empire waist which makes your torso look longer and you will look taller especially with the high-low hem. It is made of chiffon which allows you to move freely and dance the night away.

full details here

This dress reminds me of a flower because of it's poofy dress. I liked the way the rhinestones were perfectly arranged to push those ladies up and hug the curves to make you look sexier. This is such a flirty dress and you should be confident enough to wear it and dance all night long. I chose this bright colored dress because you don't have to be boring during homecoming, you should stand out from the crowd. Let them notice your beauty and grace.

full details here

This blue dress is conservative and elegant at the same time. The top is also embellished which makes it more interesting and classy. The belt helps cinch the waist more to show off that hour glass figure. This dress comes in different colors and you know what? You can definitely customize your own size because of their special option in each dress. Isn't that unique?

Try browsing Weddingshe.com right now and choose the dress that will perfectly fit your personality. You will find everything in their website, I assure you of that.

Again, thank you, thank you so much for of the love and support. God bless you!

"Girls, embrace your flaws. Don't compare or compete with others. What makes you different, makes you beautiful. Don't let the crowd's standards define you. You're beautiful in your way."
— Anonymous



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...