Monday, August 10, 2015

A Treasure in Music

original photo found here

It's not how much the piano it's worth, just as long as you are making music and you are making people smile.

I remembered my dad buying a pre-loved digital piano way back, I was in high school then. Nobody is using it because we are not inclined in playing any musical instruments. I know the first 6 notes of "Love is all that matters" and that is pretty much it. I never learned how to play the piano so my dad sold what he bought, it was sad.

Reminiscing those days of me trying to learn the digital piano, I found the yamaha psr 172 online. It is a very nice piece and I love that the speakers are on the piano itself. This is perfect for people who are in a band and are going on tours. You can carry it around and with your trusty stand, you are ready to conquer the world of music.

It has 61 keys and it very portable. This baby has 100 preset accompaniment styles to play any type of music & 100 one-touch settings. Another cool thing about it is that it has a MIDI in or out for computer connectivity which means that you can take lessons on your computer or the Internet. Isn't that cool?

This is such a great gift for someone who is just starting or even professional pianists. Check it out now!

Thank you so much for reading my content. God bless all of you!

"Music makes the people come together
Music mix the bourgeoisie and the rebel"
— Madonna



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...