Monday, August 10, 2015

Review Post: Beauty Product (Lips)

original image found here

This is my first time to try out this product and here is my review about it.

I bought two of the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream. I got Monte Carlo and Amsterdam because I really liked red lip products. I tried Monte Carlo first and I liked the color. It has a good color pay off. I bought these lip creams for 250php each at Gwyshop. I used my PayPal money to buy these and it was a smooth transaction. I have purchased a few NYX lipsticks recently from their shop and I am pleased with them.



I have been using the Sephora lip cream that my cousin gave my mum and I liked the formula a lot that is why I decided to look for a dupe for it, since I am not sure if they sell it here in the Philippines. I searched Gwyshop and saw that they carry these in their online shop so I decided to purchase.




 good color pay off
 does not sting
 the handle is not slippery (which makes opening it easier)
 long lasting (I have it on for 5hrs)





❥ it enhances the crack if you have chapped lips
❥ leaves a plastic-y aftertaste



❀❀
I will give the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Monte Carlo a 3 out of 5, I am sorry. I really liked the color and how vivid it is in just one swipe but the aftertaste and that it is messy why I use it. I will try Amsterdam next and I will see if I will have the same experience. I know that there has been raves about the product but based on what I have noticed, it’s not worth the rave.

This is my honest review about the product. If you have suggestions or comments about the review, feel free to leave them in the comment section.


Thank you so much for the love. God bless!

“I said pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.” 
― Marilyn Monroe




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...