Saturday, June 20, 2015

Review Post: Beauty Product


So here’s a review for y’all.


Good morrow my dear roses. Sorry for being MIA most of the time but I found a way to squeeze in some posts here and there to keep my blog up to date. I missed doing reviews and posting in general. I will visit your blogs some time this week so that we can chit chat and all. Oh no, I am talking too much so let’s just go on with the review. (I just missed you guys so forgive me)


My cousin (ate Ayin, who is based in Singapore) came home to attend my other cousin’s wedding. And, as sweet as she is, she brought gifts for me from SG. I was able to take home a make-up bag and Mary Kay products. For this review, I will start with the Mary Kay eye primer which I have been using for a week now. I mainly use it as a base for my brows, I use either my Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder or Nichido Eye Brow Pencil in 802 Medium Brown on top of it. It does help with keeping my brows stay in place. My face is so oily that brow products tend to bleed and smudge easily. The product does its job very well. As per the website (http://www.marykay.com/), the eye shadow primer is sold for $12 for this 3 oz tube, which is roughly 539.73php.



❣ packaging is simple
❣ it is not greasy
❣ suitable for sensitive skin
❣ the product is easy to blend and is not messy


❣ it does have a tinge of a plastic-y smell but I don't mind (since I use it on my brows)



 ❀❀❀❀❀
The product deserves a five out of five still because of its reliability and standing for its purpose. I highly recommend the product to those who wants to make sure that their eye brows or eye shadow are in place for a long time.

Have you tried this product? Did you like it as much as I did? Let me know in the comments below.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog again. I promise to post at least twice a week. I want to keep you updated with everything and I want to share new discoveries with you. God bless!

"A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding; a pure one, the soul."
— Minna Antrim



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...