Friday, June 5, 2015

And the Trumpets they go...



Sorry If I was in hiatus for quite some time. Been dealing with work and slme other random things but I am so back. I know that y'all missed me (just let me be. hahaha) I wanted to share something to all of you and this is gonna be quite interesting. I have always been loving the sound of trumpets and saxophones ever since I could remember. Focusing on trumpets,  I will be doing an aatr-101 review. This is a starter trumpet for those  who are wanting to try brass instruments.

It is such an exquisite piece. The quality of this starter trumpet is comparable to the professional ones and is quite impressive, if I may say so myself.  Most of the timez entry-level instruments are made of cheap materials but I kid you not, the Allora AATR-101 trumpet is beyond cheap materials.  I mean, you always look at how something looks before you purchase it right? And this trumpet is an eye-candy for sure.  It also comes in a beautifully crafted case where you can keep your instrument clean and away from anything that might ruin it.


Of course, another question is, how does it sound? Its sound is bright and clean, remaining pleasantly even across all registers and keeping well in tune. I know thst it is an entry-level instrument but the sound? Priceless. I've heard demos of the Allora AATR-101 and it is music to my ears.

Allora supplies this instrument with a 7C mouthpiece, an ideal size for most students. This instrument will help the student gauge his skills and also to see if it's a good fit or not. This is a recommended brand and I know that, for those future musicians out there, this is the perfect choice.

Work has been tough, so again I apologize for the absence. Still thank you for visiting my humble blog. God bless all of you and stay gorgeous!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...