Monday, March 30, 2015

Review Post: Dainty Wing Necklace


I believe this is my first time to review jewelry and I hope that this will turn out good.

I bought a few jewelry items at Born Pretty Store and those were on sale. The first item that I will be doing a review on is the Popular Trendy Necklace Cute Wing Designed Golden Chain Tassels Necklace Sweater Chain. It is in gold and I love the dainty wing pendant. It came in a simple packaging wrapped up in packing foam. I love wearing it with anything because it is so pretty. It adds a hint of femininity in any outfit. I was able to purchase it for $0.99.


Specification :
Material: Alloy + Gold plating + Silver plating 
Quantity: 1pc
Length: 21cm-25cm
Color: Golden
*http://www.bornprettystore.com/popular-trendy-necklace-cute-wing-designed-golden-chain-tassels-necklace-sweater-chain-p-9034.html

❣ really cute pendant
❣ I got it for almost a buck!
❣ it does not tarnish


❣ it is made from a cheap material (I hope it doesn't snap)

a close up of the pendant

✸✸✸
I gave this necklace a 3 out of 5 stars because of the materials that this necklace is made of. It does look pretty but I hope that it will last since it is very fragile. Although I gave it this verdict, I still love the way the pendant was made. It is so dainty and the difference of the two wings is a genius. The rhinestones on the left wing were arranged nicely and the outline of the right wing is simple but elegant.

This was interesting review, hope you liked it. Don't forget to use the code TRAT10 when you checkout to get a 10% discount on your first purchase. Enjoy browsing through their site.

Thank you and God bless!

You'll find it in the deepest friendship
The kind you cherish all your life
And when you know how much it means
You've found that special thing
You're flying without wings
— Westlife, Flying Without Wings



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...