Friday, April 3, 2015

Fashion Post: Getting beach ready

original image found here

Officially welcome summer with these beach staples!

Bathing suits, cover ups and kimono season is coming and I am so excited for it. I know that my body isn't bikini ready yet but who cares, I will be flaunting my curves this summer. It is almost summer in the Philippines and ever girls needs that perfect outfit for the beach. I went ahead and browsed through Zalora's wide range of swimwears and I wanted to share what I found for y'all.


Let me start with the this tie dyed bathing suit that has a reversible bottom. The colors reminds me of summer so much. The top is flattering for girls that are not gifted up there because it gives the illusion of a fuller chest and this one has a padded gel cup that will give you extra push. Printed tops can be paired with any solid colored bottoms or even color blocking ones. I also loved that the bottom isn't too small which will give your bum full support.

Shop this look now!

Here is another set that you can mix and match. This top gives full support and you can wear it with the strap or without. For me, this top is flattering for girls that wants to look glamorous at the beach but doesn't want to be too flashy. The top is so fun with a blue and pink print. It suddenly reminds me of Hawaii, don't you think?


This reminds me of Snow White, the colors are so vibrant but not too flashy. High waisted bottoms are perfect for girls who doesn't want to show too much skin. It has a natural waistband that gives you an hourglass shape. If you want to embrace your inner princess, this is the perfect pair for you.

I love this pair because it has leopard print, I mean who doesn't love this print? Or it's just me. The halter top is longer than the usual which covers the upper torso, for those girls who are body conscious then I highly recommend this one. This particular item comes in three colors but I just love this print so much. You can also mix and match this top or the bottom with your other swim suits.


Let us now talk about cover-ups because not all of us wants to show off our bodies most of the time while at the beach. This first one is a chiffon kimono that has bright colors which will turn heads. Floral prints are perfect for this season because it is fun and flirty. It gives you enough coverage but a little peek of your bathing suit. It also protects you from the sun so that you won't get sun burnt.

Shop this look now!

This is a fun cover up because it has fringes in the hems. For those who wants to have fun in the sun but doesn't want to fully cover up and show off their summer body then this is perfect for you. It is made with lace that flows with the wind when you are walking along the shore. It is perfect for those summer days when the temperature is not blazing hot.

Shop this look now!

Isn't this chiffon number pretty? It doubles as a dress if in case you will be going to a luau or just hanging out with friends. If all of the sudden the night turns cold and you don't have time to change, put on this pretty cover up and you are good to go. The deep V neck gives a peep of your bikini top but not too much. My mum will definitely love this for sure.

use these codes to get discounts off on your first purchase

Pretty stuff right? Go ahead and check ZALORA  and browse their wide array of anything that you can think of for beauty, fashion and even sports. Another good thing about the site is that they carry international sizes and you just have to choose what size you have and then continue with shopping. For more information, just visit their site and enjoy!

Thank you so much dearies (I don't know but I was saying that line with Mr. Gold's voice. hahaha.) and God bless!

Cool breeze kissing the sea
I've got a sunbeam shining on me 
Blue skies I see in your eyes
Let the groove move my people all around me
— a1, Summertime of our Lives



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...