Friday, March 27, 2015

Outfit of the Day Post: LookBack pt. 2


Being gay isn't wrong, as long as you are happy, go and be proud!

I love statement shirts, especially those that has a message. This was a muscle tee that I bought through Instagram and I love it to bits. It says, "It's OK to be GAY" and it says a lot. I wanted to be out and proud and I may not look like the part but it doesn't have to be. Yes, I am a lesbian but it doesn't mean that I want to be a man, just saying.


muscle tee @_shestyles_ | denim shorts 168 Divisoria Mall | shoes Reva |
bag 168 Divisoria Mall | jacket Bench
photos taken by: Yours Truly | photos taken at: WCC

This was a comfortable outfit that I put together for work. I just loved work places that allows you to wear these but I make sure that I wear not too short shorts. This was taken after my shift and these full body mirrors are awesome. My legs look skinny here, that is so odd.

This shirt just says a lot, I just want to tell all of those people who are still hiding. Step out of the dark, shine and let your sexuality out. Be proud and brave! Do not be afraid of what people might say, that is you, you don't have to keep it in. When you find the courage to let it all out, you will feel better, I assure you that. If they love you, they will accept you and embrace the real you.

Thank you so much for all of the love, God bless all of you!

"From a religious point of view, if God had thought homosexuality is a sin, he would not have created gay people."
— Howard Dean



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...