Friday, March 27, 2015

Tag Post: The 90's TAG

original image found here

Let's take a step back to memory lane and do this TAG.

So I went ahead and searched for another TAG that I can do and I found this when I was checking Zoella's YouTube channel. It is about the 90's and those where the years when I was growing up. I was born in 1988 so I was able to take and experience everything that the 1900s has to offer. I am so excited to make this post, so here it goes.

The 90's Tag Questions
1. Favourite Disney Film?
❥ it was Mulan, no doubt. I watched it a million times already. I loved the message and the lesson of the story.

2. Favourite Music Artist?
❥ definitely A1. My high school best friend, Richelle, and I were addicted to this band.

3. Favourite Candy/Sweeties?
❥ it was Tarzan.

4. Favourite Game (Board Game, School Game etc)
❥ scrabble was my favorite board game.

5. Favourite McDonalds Happy Meal Toy?
❥ I think that would be the Hello Kitty dolls.

6. Favourite Book?
❥ it was the Water World by Max Allan Collins. I would read it on our roof because it is breezy there.

7. Favourite Clothing Store?
❥ Human was my favorite clothing store back then.

8. Favourite NickJr Show?
❥ is Spongebob Squarepants counted as a show? haha.

9. What would you watch when you got home from school?
❥ if I could remember it correctly I was fond of watching the Animal Planet.

tada! hehehe. the 90's kid

Here is Zoella's video:


I hoped you enjoyed reading this throwback TAG that I did and if you decided to do it too, let me know so that I could read it. Thank you so much and God bless all of you!

“My Mama always said, ‘Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you’re gonna get.”
— Tom Hanks, Forrest Gump



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...