Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Outfit of the Day Post: 12 March 2015

original image found here

Hello to another OOTD, woop woop!


My girlfriend and I went on a date last week at Lucky Chinatown Mall. I loved how they decorated the whole mall for the chinese new year. There is a pretty tree with gold leaves but I accidentally deleted the photo that I took. Such a bummer but it's okay I will be posting MY photos of ME instead. Isn't that to narcissistic? haha.

so I did not use the tricks on how to look slimmer in my photos haha

There is a bridge that connects the annex building to the main mall where you can see the chinese lanterns. I just love how it looked that is why I wanted to pass by the bridge. I asked my girlfriend to take a photo of me and she just took it randomly without telling me if it has been taken or not. She is so random like me. But the shots are not too bad right?

I love these bicycles
muscle tee Divisoria | joni jeans @nikzieshop | shoes ABC Family
bag @nikzieshop | watch Caite
photos taken by: Maria Kheith | photos taken at: Lucky China Town Mall

I got fond of pairing my joni inspired jeans with muscle tee or a tank top. I want to expand my horizon with dressing it up but I will make sure that I will share it to all of you. As of now I am more comfortable with just this but I will soon post more outfit posts that will be adventurous than this.


I had a schedule for a business call and I am anxiously waiting for it. Based on the photo that my girlfriend took, without my consent, I was bored. Although I love this shot because I look pretty here. hahaha. I had my hair dyed as well, my mum did it for me and she did a pretty good job. She does most of my hair dye changes, she is so supportive. Actually she was the one who insisted on me sporting blonde hair, am getting there.

I also went back to using my favorite bag because I missed using it. Also, it was lighter than the new bag that I have. The straps are almost tearing so I sewed it right away. I was carrying too much stuff in my bag that is why the straps are weakening but I was able to fix it right away.

Thank you so much for reading and leaving me some love. God bless all of you.

"Be sure what you want and be sure about yourself. Fashion is not just beauty, it’s about good attitude. You have to believe in yourself and be strong."
— Adriana Lima



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...