Saturday, March 14, 2015

Nomination Post: The Versatile Blogger Award (March 2015)

here is the original photo

Thank you so much for the nomination. :)

I was nominated for another Versatile Blogger award by the sweet Dorotea of My Chick Chats. I have been receiving many nominations lately and I love answering them. Thanks Dorotea for the nomination, I am so happy to oblige. I just realized how I matter to other people, no matter how far you are or who you are, they will notice you for the good little things that you do.



The Rules
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them on your post.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself. (it can be as random as you want)
3. Nominate 15 bloggers.


7 Facts about Me

image found here

1. I have low self esteem.
     ❧ I do sing, but I can't perform in front of a crowd. I can't even finish an interview without getting teary eyed. I never trusted myself in anything. I always hide myself from people especially if I feel like I don't belong. I am not sure when it started but that is how it is.

image found here

2. I fail most of the time.
     ❧ At work, I failed my sales metric and I wasn't able to pick myself up. At school, I failed all the math subjects that I had. I can think of a hundred times that I failed and it might take forever for me to explain everything. No body is perfect but being failure makes me feel lower than the lowest.

image found here

3. I used to dance in high school.
     ❧ I was given the chance to join a dance group in high school but we we'rent able to perform though. I join the cheer dance crew in high school and it was awesome. I work well in a group because people won't be able to notice me.

image found here

4. I want to dance again.
     ❧ If I can be in a group today I will totally be honored. At work there is a dance troupe and I would want to join but I am too shy to audition, maybe if I have the guts to do so I will go with it. I don't know but I love dancing more than singing, maybe because I get to burn calories when I am dancing. HAHA.

image found here

5. Cat addiction.
     ❧ Whenever I see a cat somewhere, if I am walking, I hold them and even hug them. People will be looking at me thinking that I may be crazy but I just love hugging cats. if I can't take them home I feed them and give them lots of hugs.

image found here

6. I hide my feelings with a smile.
     ❧ I mean most of us does. You can never tell if someone is genuinely happy unless you ask them. I cope with my problems by smiling, it's a good camouflage.

image found here

7. I am so random.
     ❧ I smile, I cry and then all of a sudden I will get mad. I just can't predict myself, even my girlfriend has a problem dealing with me. I can be very unpredictable at times.

Pretty 15 Nominees
Charu of My Glossy Affair
Annick of Only 4 feet 9
Melanie of Mellow Yellow Blog
Chezca of Style Che
Rae of Raellerina
Cassie of Cassie Thriftier
Mish of LBD & Onesies

I nominated the same set of people because it was just recently that I did the nomination and some haven't made their posts yet. I really appreciate each comment that you leave and I see to it that I will respond right away. Thank you for everything, you guys are my inspiration. God bless all of you.

"If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me."
 Anonymous



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...