Thursday, March 5, 2015

Nomination Post: The Versatile Blogger Award

here is the original photo

Cheers to this new nomination!

I got surprised when I started reading your comments in my last posts. I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger award by the sweet Roxanne of Awkward Turtle. Thank you so much dear Roxanne for the nomination so let me just hop right in with it. Enjoy!


The Rules
Thank the award-giver and link back to them on your post.
Share 7 facts about yourself. (it can be as random as you want)
Nominate 15 bloggers.


7 Facts about Me
I love cats
     ❧ I am currently taking care of 15 cats at home. Whenever I see stray cats, especially those who are fairly unhealthy, I take them home and feed them. I also mend their wounds if they have and give them baths once a week. Most of them are already spayed & neutered. They also have anti rabies shots.

I love cooking any pasta dishes.
     ❧ I started cooking when I was in college, took up Tourism Management and we have a culinary class, and I got hooked. If there is a celebration, like a birthday for example, I will cook a different pasta dish. My next goal is to cook lasagna. Aja!

I love singing.
     ❧ you will hear me sing in this old video that I made for my dad. I have been singing ever since I was just a kid. I even remembered my mum made me memorize a christmas song for our class. I can't remember if I was able to sing it though, it was forever ago. I get scared singing in public because I might choke or something.

I used to design clothes.
     ❧ when I was in high school I do a lot of sketches of dresses and such. It was a dream of mine to be a designer. My friends say that I have a future with it and I still have those drawings with me. I wasn't the best of artists but it was fairly average. I will try to scan some of them and post it here.

I do poetry.
     ❧ if I am down, angry or just thinking of random thoughts, I do poetry. I had done many poems in my lifetime and one of them was even included in an exhibit when I was in high school. Here are my recent collection of poems, you can check them out if you want. I am planning to make a page dedicated to just my poetry, but I am still thinking about it.

I am the eldest of three.
     ❧ My parents have three kids, I have to younger brothers namely Tony and Karl. I am the only girl that then turned into a lesbian. My parents were surprised but they are accepting me an inch at a time. They are also proud of me for opening it up to them.

I dream of marrying my girlfriend.
     ❧ I know that it is out of the ordinary because same sex marriage is not allowed here in the Philippines but when Aiza Seguerra married her girlfriend abroad I got a glimpse of hope. I know that it will be expensive but I am willing to save for it. I am planning a proposal too, but am not sure how and when to do it. I want to do the proposal either this year or next year but I will keep you guys posted.


And here are the bloggers that I will be nominating
Annick of Only 4 feet 9
Melanie of Mellow Yellow Blog
Chezca of Style Che
Rae of Raellerina
Cassie of Cassie Thriftier
Mish of LBD & Onesies
Kristine of Real Asian Beauty

Again, thank you Roxanne for the nomination and for my nominees I hope that you will enjoy doing this too.

Thank you for everything! God bless all of you.

"A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws."
 Anonymous



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...