Friday, February 27, 2015

Smack those Lips

here's the original image

I was able to post my first lipstick collection post way back 2013 and I guess it is time to update it. I must warn you, this post will be full of smiles.

I was thinking of what to post today and I decided to make an updated lipstick collection since I have new and repurchased lipsticks that I would want to share to you. These are all of the products that I have and will be adding more soon. This is a mini collection but I am in love with all of the colors that I have and have noticed that there are almost in the same color family. I am so sorry if I won't be able to give much details on the colors because I am not good at it.

pink, pink, and more pink

I just love how the shade of pink looks on me. I wanted to play it safe with my lip color. These colors are easy to work with and are not over the top. Most of them are from Ever Bilena, some are from Avon and then I have one from Sophie as well. I will be linking the products if I can so that you will be able to check them out too. I was able to take photos of my wearing each lip color as well. Enjoy!

 oops! sorry for the blurry photo

This was a repurchase because I really love this bright color so much. This is the Avon Totally Kissable Lipstick in N401 Make Out Red which is a reddish pink shade. I love wearing this whenever I feel like being wild and bold. I also adore the bullet of this because it is silver and very classy.

my teeth are getting whiter, I love my new toothpaste!

This is the Avon Totally Kissable Lipstick in N101 Lazy Mauve which is a lighter shade of pink. The formula is so creamy that it glides on smoothly and the color is subtle but bold. It is an everyday color too.
*https://www.avon.com/product/46930/totally-kissable-lipstick?setlang=en

 so I had issues putting it on. HAHA!

This is a very bold color and it is plum, sorry if my photo doesn't give it justice but it really is a deep berry color. I believe it is one of the newest collection of Avon but am not sure. It stings my lips a little but I just love how loud this is. The lip color is the Avon Ultra Color Rich Over Nature Lipstick in N05 Cherry Berry.
*http://www.avon.com.ph/PRSuite/over_nature.page


Say hello to the Avon Ultra Moisture Lipstick Vitaluscious Lipstick in  O01 Vita Pink. This is one of my coral lipsticks that I just love wearing. I bought it because I saw my aunt wearing it and fell in love. When I purchased it I got so excited that I wore it everyday.


Avon Ultra Moisture Rich Lipstick in M303 Sheer Berry is one of my favorites too. It was my go to lip color when I was still applying for a job last year and I got compliments when I am wearing it. I think pink really is the perfect shade for me.



Sophie Martin Lipstick in Caramel Sugar is so affordable because I bought it for 85php from my work mate. The color is so perfect because it is not the dead nude that I was expecting. I can definitely say that this is in my lips but better category.
*http://hallohallomall.com/zhybel-onlineshop/sophie-lipstick/index.html



This was a lipstick that I bought because one of the pinay YouTubers that I am following is using this. It's the Ever Bilena Famous Lipstick in Watermelon. The packaging is similar to the Maybelline New York Color Whisper. The formula is creamy too and it is easy to control unlike other lipsticks that are hard to glide on to your lips. I also liked the fact that it is pigmented, one swipe and you are done.

BAM!

This is another Ever Bilena product and it is the Pro Longwear Lipstick in Eager. I just love the pinkish red color of it which screams wild but not too much. The brand does produce great products especially their lipsticks. This one is a killer!


I never thought that I will like this lipstick this time. I hated it because it smells like plastic but the color is so stunning that I can't help but use it. I bought it because I just wanted to try out a new color from the same brand but the smell blew me off, it's a good thing the color was nice.


This is one of my matte lipsticks and this is a pretty nude color. It doesn't look dead at all. It doesn't have that pale color that other nude lipsticks have. This is the Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mauvey.
*http://www.everbilena.com.ph/index.php/publicsite/product_catalog


This is my current go-to lip color, the Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Sienna. I love lip products that show what color it is on the packaging. This is definitely my most favorite lip color. I bring this with me everywhere because it really looks good on me. It is matte but it is not drying at all. A definite must try!

'cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream

This is my Taylor Swift inspired lipstick and I really love this color. I wear this when I am feeling all glammed up. This does remind me of Taylor with her signature red lip. This color gives me that vintage vibe to it because red is a classic lip color and this is the Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Storm.

I enjoyed doing this post because I missed taking photos of myself for my post. I will be doing updated and reviews once I buy new lip colors. I hope you enjoyed reading this my loves!

Thank you so much and God bless!

“Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick.” 
― Gwyneth Paltrow




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...