Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Girl Friends

original image here

There are places that we go to where we meet awesome people.

Whenever I am working or anywhere that I go, I make friends. I met three girls that became my friends. Rein, NiƱa & Con are my CVG friends and we share many things. There are times when we eat lunch together or even go home together. I always bring snacks with me and I make sure that I give them their share too. We share our lunches and even eat out after shift.

 sorry if this one is blurred

Sometimes no matter how random you are, there are still people who will stand by you and be random with you. They were always there, especially when I was on the verge of giving up. We've known each other for less than a year but the bond that we've made grew stronger. I was a crazy person and they are willing to be crazy with me and I love every second of it.

I know that this is such a short post but I just wanted to share my friendship with these awesome ladies. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this one. God bless all of you.

A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.
— Unknown



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...