Friday, January 16, 2015

Strum, Hum & Glam

original image here

Strum. Hum. Glam. Bam!

I have always wanted to play the guitar, it started when I was high school, I even asked by boyfriend then to teach me how to but I still remembered him say, "You can sing, stick to that." After high school, I just stuck with singing and never learned how to play any instrument, to be honest. We have a guitar at home but I never got to play it or even touch it. Although, there are times when I want to try and strum it and feel the warmth of a good guitar.

original image here

original image here

I adore those girls who can sing and play the guitar (at the same time). Taylor Swift & Yeng Constantino (an artist from the Philippines) are the two girls that I admire because of their musical talents. I know that they use their guitars to whenever they write their songs. Another fact about these ladies is that they love cats, (#random) which made me think about learning on how to play the guitar. I am feeling so determined now!

I always love listening to the sound of every strum and it takes me along with the song. I do know that there are different types of guitar, and each one has their distinct sound. I want to know the differences and by holding one, I believe, I will be able to experience it. Every song has a part for the guitar, especially those with instrumentals, I love those parts. For example, songs by Carlos Santana give me goosebumps, the way he plays the his electric guitar is seamless and flawless. One of his songs that I really love is Smooth, which he collaborated with Rob Thomas, his solo was breathtaking.

image from Google

FEATURES
Neck: Mahogany, asymmetrical Slim taper
Fingerboard: Compound radius rosewood, trapezoid Inlays
Hardware: Chrome tune-o-matic and stop bar
Electronics: Burst Bucker Pro 1+2 , Push/Pull Coil Taps, Phase changing and Pure Bypass
Plastics: Cream, Gold Max grip speed knobs
Notes: Reverse polarity rear pickup for authentic single-coil combinations
Case: Hardshell

I was searching online for guitars and it's like falling in love. They come in different colors, sizes, designs and even materials of how it was made. This is a sweet guitar, I admire the craftsmanship. If this guitar is a lady, she is the sexiest I have ever seen. Her flawless body is so intimidating in a way that you have to take good care of her because she is fragile, like a diamond. So to all and my musician friends 2015 gibson les paul standard is here and you should check it out right away. This will be a great addition to your collection and the perfect guitar for a better performance.

Thank you so much for reading this post my dearies. It is such a unique piece of art and I hope that you liked it as much as I did. God bless all of you!

“One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.” 
― Bob Marley



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...