Saturday, January 10, 2015

Review: Nichido Cheek Tint in Tickeld Pink (and a little tutorial)

original image here

First review for the this year!

My mum and I ran out of our Bench/ cheek tint so I decided to buy one for myself, she received a something similar as a gift. I went to the mall and to find one and stumbled upon one of my favorite make-up brands. Nichido was my go-to brand for eyeliners and kabuki brushes. I didn't know that they have cheek tints so when the sales lady told me to try it, I took it and bought it.

The product claims to give you softly flushed cheeks with sheer healthy-looking color. I really love using such products because it lasts longer than cream blushes and especially powder ones. The color is subtle and is very similar to the one that I was used to.

❧ it is quite cheap for less than 200php
❧ subtle color
❧ easy to blend
❧ very handy because of it compact packaging
❧ it has been so good for my sensitive skin
❧ it last almost the whole day until you wash it off


❧ so far, I am not seeing any downside

I used my brother's shirt as a back drop because I loved the color

Here is how I use the product:

I prep my face by using a toner and a moisturizer afterwards.
I dab two small dots on my cheeks.
Using a make-up sponge, I spread it out evenly on the apple of my cheeks.
Once I am happy with the color, I use a translucent powder to finish off my look.
Voila! All flushed and dolled up.

☆☆☆☆☆
So far, I am loving this product so much that I will be giving it a 5 out of 5. I also recommend this cheek tint for girls who carry smaller purses because it is really compact. It is handy and is easy to use. And will I repurchase? Definitely!

This is such a fun review because it was a good product. Thank you so much for reading this, I hope you enjoyed it too. God bless all of you!

“Sometimes people are beautiful.
Not in looks.
Not in what they say.
Just in what they are.” 
― Markus Zusak, I Am the Messenger
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...