Sunday, January 18, 2015

Goals, Wishes & Dreams for 2015

original photo here

Here comes the goals list.

This has been a yearly list and I am doing pretty good at it. Most of the items on my list from last year has been achieved and I am happy about it. This year, a more achievable list will be posted in today's blog. I hope that you will enjoy this post and let's all share more memories for this year.

On with my list.

original image here

1. Be healthier.
I know that this is a part of everybody's list, because this is supposed to be everyone's goal. I want to learn how to eat healthier and live a better life. I have been binge eating for quite a while and I want to be a better version of me. I gained a lot of weight, started eating more junk food, drinking carbonated drinks and occasionally drinking liquor. So this year, I want to start fresh and live well. There are many ways to do it and I know how to kick things off.

original image here

2. Build a better catio.
I am taking care of stray cats for almost four years now and we built a basic catio for them. I want to invest in better cat towers, a bigger litter box, more cat food and a better place to give them baths. I want to build a sanctuary for them, something that won't make them feel like prisoners. I will save money, more money, for me to be able to make a better home for them.

original image here

3. Be better at work.
So I am in a new company (for the nth time) and I am hoping that I will last. I have a habit of surrendering and not fighting for it. I love my job but there are times when I just want to give up and just rest. I know that I am doing a job at it but whenever I get to the point that I get too depressed with my stats I give up. This time I want to last in this company and I will be stronger, I promise to be stronger.

original image here

4. Be a better girlfriend.
We have been on and off for quite some time but got together again just recently. I know how neglectful and am not focusing on how to make her happy and how our relationship can grow. I learned a lot in our relationship, in the last four years I became stronger. Kheith has been a good girlfriend but I judge her and hurt her. This time, I want to be that girlfriend that she always wanted me to be. This year is a start of a healthier relationship, I promise that.

original image here

5. Be more responsible w/ money.
We have been on and off for quite some time but got together again just recently. I know how neglectful and am not focusing on how to make her happy and how our relationship can grow. I learned a lot in our relationship, in the last four years I became stronger. Kheith has been a good girlfriend but I judge her and hurt her. This time, I want to be that girlfriend that she always wanted me to be. This year is a start of a healthier relationship, I promise that.

original image here

6. Take good care of my face.
I have been breaking out lately and it is because I haven't been taking good care of my face. There are times when I forget to wash my face before I sleep or wipe of my make-up at times. This year is my healthy year and I want to translate it in every part of my body and being. Our face is the first thing that people see, I want it to have a healthy glow. Masks and detox will surely help with keeping my face young looking.

original image here

7. Have healthier, longer hair.
My hair has been dyed a couple of times last year and it is so unhealthy. I am getting split ends and it I still want to dye my hair again. I am so into changing my look constantly and it is not good at all. Our hair needs rest too, I want to start that this year. After dyeing my hair for a couple of times already, I want my hair to rest for a while so that it will be healthier and longer.

original image here

8. Organize my closet.
I have given away almost half of my closet because they don't fit me anymore. I gave out most of them to my cousins and some to my friends. I wanted to have an organized closet: by color, by style, by type. My mum bought me a clothes rack but it can't accommodate my dresses, so I really need more space. My bedroom became a (temporary) storage room so it made it harder for me to get ready in there. Once all of the clutter has been cleared off of my room, I will start organizing.

original image here

8. Organize my shoes.
As of now, my shoes are all in a huge plastic container. I never get to arrange them in an orderly manner. Once I am done using them I just throw them in the container. I have seen shoe racks online and at the mall but doesn't purchase any. Maybe some time this year I will be able to purchase my own and finally arrange my shoes and flip flops. I wear flat shoes (ballet flats and slip ons) because they are so comfortable to wear.

So far those are the goals that I was able to list down, I may update this every now and then or add another post for the next part of the list. I just want to set a goal for myself so that I can learn to be firm and focused on these items. If there are goals that you want to share, leave those in the comment section below.

May this be a huge help to you, let's share goals to each other. Thank you for all the love! God bless all of you!


Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

— Les Brown
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...