Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The Grateful Blogger TAG

edited image from Tumblr

We should all be grateful, we were created, that is the first thing that we should be thankful for.


I did a post similar to this last week and I was surprised that I was tagged to do it. I love answering TAG questions as you all know. This is yet another addition to my growing list of TAG posts. I was nominated by the pretty Ms. M, http://thelyfoflittleme.blogspot.com/, and I am so excited to do this post. Thanks M for this TAG, here is my post for it.

Here is the to do list:

1. Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link for them.
2. Write about 10 things I'm grateful for, and they actually have to be deep.  So no saying "I like videogames harhar".  I have to think about what's important, and also state why.
3. Tag 10 bloggers and comment on their blog, letting them know they've been tagged.
4. Add the picture of the TAG in your blog post.


Now on with the list of what I am grateful for:

1. God
I am grateful for having an awesome God. He created everything that we see to make us happy. He created us to share His love to others. He is everywhere we look, we is guiding us in every step that we take. Without Him, we are nothing, I am nothing, that is why I am so grateful that He exists.

image HERE

2. Family
Who am I without my family? Nothing. They guided me all throughout my life and a simple thank you can never be enough to cover everything. Your family will never leave you no matter what happens, no matter where you are or whom you chose to be. They will love you endlessly. I am so grateful that I have a family that I can go home to and welcomes me with open arms.

pardon my SUPER bare face (and for being browLESS)

3. Friends
People may come and go but there are those special once who chose to stay with you through thick and thin. I've made friends in all of the places that I have been too, may it be at work or school. There were few who left but I am so happy to have people who wanted to stay and I am proud to say that they are my real friends. It is rare to find people who can accept you and I am so grateful that I found them.


4. My Cats
I have been fostering stray cats for almost 4 years now and I am happy that they are healthy. I am being grateful for these creatures because they know how I love them, I can tell because whenever they see me they rub their body and licks me. I am so grateful in a way that I show them more love and concern each day. Taking care of stray cats will forever be part of my life.

 Thor
 Ash
Loki

4. Fashion
"Fashion is about dressing according to what's fashionable. Style is more about being yourself." Oscar de la Renta is correct and I am so grateful because if not for fashion I will still be looking like garbage. I never understood style and fashion when I was younger but thank goodness for fashion designers, magazines and runways. We are all grateful for fashion because we get to dress accordingly and we are aware of what is okay and what is not.

images from Tumblr

5. Make-Up
How can I not be grateful about make-up? Make-up makes me look normal, I don't have eyebrows (well they are sparse), I have uneven skin tone, my pore are humongous, I have imperfect skin. I am grateful that make-up (cruelty free to be exact) because I get to draw eyebrows on so that people won't tease me and tell me that I look like an alien. Make-up makes me look like a woman, like someone worth respecting. I just wish that all of the brands will become cruelty free.

image from Tumblr

6. Online Shops
I am grateful that there are online shops that cater to all of your wants and needs because it is more convenient to shop online rather than walking around the mall which is exhausting. You also get to meet good people, sellers in this case, who gives you a smooth transaction and a seamless shopping experience.

image from Tumblr

7. Social Networking Sites
There are a lot of of these sites and I am grateful that they were invented because we get to share our thoughts, broadcast our feelings, share photos and meet people too. Although there are some downsides of these sites but most are good things. We should be grateful for these because we get to talk to people who are far from us, especially our families and relatives. People whom we are looking for a long time can be found using Facebook or Twitter. You can never tell what miracle social networking sites can give you.

image from Tumblr

8. Cellphones
I am grateful that cellphones have been invented because we now can bring something with us to communicate with friends and family. The array of phones these days are diverse, from camera phones to smart phones. We get to take pictures, listen to music, blog and even make powerpoint presentations.

image from Tumblr

9. Nature
How can you not be grateful for nature? We breathe because of nature, that is worth being grateful for. It gives us hope and makes us feel how lucky we are to see such wonderful creations. The birds, the flowers and the trees are worth being grateful for. Thank you for giving us fresh air every day. Mother nature shares this world with us and we shouldn't destroy her, be grateful and take care of her because she will thank us back with abundance and beauty.

image from Tumblr

10. Food
I am SO MUCH GRATEFUL FOR FOOD, why? How can you live without it? Food fills us up and gives us energy for the day. Food gives us vitamins and minerals to keep us strong and healthy. There may be many types of food to choose from, but remember, choose wisely. I am so grateful that garnishes, food art and food preparation was made because we get to eat with our eyes and our palette.

image from Tumblr

Now that I am done with that list, it is now time for me to list the names of the bloggers that I will be tagging. Here they are:

Thank you so much for all of the TAGs and nominations my dearies. May God bless all of you! Stay fabulous and strong!

Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others.
— Cicero (106-43 BC), Roman philosopher, statesman & orator



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...