Friday, November 28, 2014

What Am I Thankful For?

edited image from Tumblr

What are we thankful for? Here is my thank you letter/post.

I was inspired to do this post when I read a co-blogger post something similar. I mean a simple "Thank You" can change things. I have a lot to be thankful for and I will share these to all of you. I want to be more grateful with even the smallest things, that will make a huge difference. I know that it has become a clichĂ© but a thank you is all you need to make someone smile.

The first thing that I am thankful for is the gift of family. My family has been there through tough times and through good times. They are very supportive and loved me no matter what. I made some crazy decisions in my life but I love the fact that my family accepts me and embraces me still. I am also thankful for those times that we are able to spend with each other. Nothing can ever go beyond the love of family.

 grand family picture during James' 7th birthday
photo after mass when my cousin (from Canada) was here
Christmas 2013 @ CafĂ© France
a family date at Slappy Cakes, SM Aura

"Thank you for calling Comcast, this is Kim. How can I assist you today?" Enough with that, I am also thankful for my job and I was able to make new friends in the process. I met people with different personality but still we clicked and became friends. You can never choose who your friends are, sometime fate makes it to a point that you meet those people whom you never though that you will get along with. Can we call that destiny?

ice cream break @ Mini Stop with Rein & Jim
Mommy Hermie, Rein & Me during the Comcast party
we really love full body mirrors

I also want to thank my childhood friends that are always there for me. I won't deny the fact that these are crazy people like me. I am also thankful that with our busy schedules we still find time to get together. We've been friends for the longest time, they listen, they laugh, they cry and get crazy with me. I love these girls so much and I treat them as my sisters.

these are my crazy friends

I am also thankful for Nybel for always listening to my every rant, no matter how random it is. She has been such a great best friend, to me because no matter how unpredictable I am, she listens. I love that, like me, she is outgoing and is ready to do even the strangest things. We laugh at things that are so random like we have the same minds. So as they say, great minds think alike. Thank you for being such a great friend.


I am also thankful for all of the people who shared their love for my blog. I won't be able to reach this much subscribers if you aren't here to read my every post. I want to thank all of you for every comments that you leave on my blog and also for the nominations/awards that I am getting from you. I want to give all of you a virtual hug and kiss to say thank you for everything. You motivate me to make more posts than usual, I wan to share my life with all of you and treat you as my friends. You are my online family and I love all of you.


hooray for 301 subscribers!
thank you so much for all of these sweet comments

How about you? What are you thankful for? Leave those in the comment section because I would love to read them. Thank you so much for everything, God bless all of you!


“Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
— Marcel Proust



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...